Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How much sleep do you have on a daily basis?
That we are still functioning well is as a result of the break in time that we always have to give the brain and the body system a good rest which is known as sleeping. There are people that are having issues with sleeping while others just intentionally deny the body sleep.

How much do you sleep in a day and do you think a longer sleeping time is essential for optimal performance on things that we do?
Rate Post
I usually get about 6 to 8 hours of sleep every day. Studies shown that the older you get, the less sleep you need. It all depends on the individuals needs too.
Testing...
I am not so sure but it has been said an individual should get about/more than 7 hours of sleep a day....but come to think of it, if you get to sleep that long as an adult, you would not be able to achieve a lot of things, because, 24 hrs these days seem to be not enough. I sleep quite late and wake as early as possible. I'll estimate my sleeping time as 4- 5hrs.
I normally get 4 hours of sleep due to my pain conditions
Not enough Tongue . Maybe about 6 hours at weekdays, but more like 8 hours at weekends.