The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] getimagesize(): SSL operation failed with code 1. OpenSSL Error messages: error:14090086:SSL routines:ssl3_get_server_certificate:certificate verify failed - Line: 88 - File: inc/plugins/favcons.php PHP 5.6.40 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/favcons.php 88 getimagesize
/inc/class_plugins.php 142 favcons_insert
/global.php 1160 pluginSystem->run_hooks
/showthread.php 28 require_once
Warning [2] getimagesize(): Failed to enable crypto - Line: 88 - File: inc/plugins/favcons.php PHP 5.6.40 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] getimagesize(https://promotionparadise.net/images/favicon.png): failed to open stream: operation failed - Line: 88 - File: inc/plugins/favcons.php PHP 5.6.40 (Linux)
File Line Function

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If YouTube disappeared...
If YouTube disappeared, would you join other video sharing sites, such as DailyMotion, Vimeo, Veoh, Rumble etc.? Do you think new video sharing sites would appear to take YouTube's place if the latter vanished overnight? Huh
Rate Post
Definitely. I doubt a true 'replacement' would emerge for a while - the YouTube customer base would fragment at first - but, eventually, one of them would rise above the rest and take YouTube's place.
Though it is highly unlikely from that ever happening, given how vast and widely used it is now compared to 10 years back, I would say I would definitely go for vimeo. Among other things, Vimeo features a number of well-known movies and TV series, such as E!’s The Royals, Spike TV’s Blue Mountain State, and Netflix’s Orange Is the New Black. The site also has an easy-to-browse search feature that organizes videos by category and channel. Combine that with a category of what YouTube has to offer, Vimeo will stand on top in no time.