Promote your site for free!

Request a review for your site for free!

Request premium advertising and exposure for free!

Exchange posts or services with other members!

Engage in dicussions about topics you are passionate about!

Earn exclusive awards and prizes from community contests!

Save an average of $8.28 in services with the same services we offer!

Membership is absolutely free!

Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What kind cooking oil do you use?
They say that cooking oil is very much important nowadays because not all types of cooking oil are healthy. Cooking oil can be used for frying, baking, salad dressings and many more. We must choose wisely when we're using cooking oil to reduce the risk of having a heart disease. The most common cooking oil are coconut oil, palm oil, olive oil, canola oil, corn oil, and vegetable oil. 

What kind cooking oil do you use? Do you care to choose what kind of cooking oil you will use or not all?
It really depends what I'm cooking. For Italian dishes I use olive oil. For baking I use canola oil. For frying I use vegetable oil. So I think a lot of the time it's going to depend on the purpose and what you want to cook. Different oils work better for different things - and some taste horrible if you use the wrong one for a certain meal or baked good!
I've always preferred olive oil, both for the caloric content and the taste. If I have the choice, I prefer to use an oil with polyunsaturated fats for obvious reasons. My girlfriend prefers to cook with coconut oil, which I do not mind but would put the taste second to olive oil.