Promote your site for free!

Request a review for your site for free!

Request premium advertising and exposure for free!

Exchange posts or services with other members!

Engage in dicussions about topics you are passionate about!

Earn exclusive awards and prizes from community contests!

Save an average of $8.28 in services with the same services we offer!

Membership is absolutely free!

Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you watched the Avengers: Infinity War?
I'm excited to watch Avengers: Infinity War it received positive reviews. But I'm kind of worried about the plot of the movie because I've watched their interviews and the reporter asked if there were any Avengers who would die on this film and they just smiled so I sensed that there's something bad going to happen in this film. Avengers: Infinity War was 10 years in the making and it's the 2nd most expensive film ever made so they really prepared for this movie. I'm hoping to see good special effects.

Have you watched the Avengers: Infinity War?
I haven't seen it. The last Marvel movie I watched was the Avengers. It all seems so sugarcoated to me. I can't even imagine how the actors have fun anymore, it's literally all CGI and not even that good. I don't know, I think it's insane that a franchise can spend such an absurd amount of money and make such B-grade films. I'll certainly watch it if it makes it on Netflix or something like that. Other than that, no way I'm paying to go to a theater and see it unless my friends really want to go and they serve drinks at the theater.
I haven't watched it yet but because of those spoiler in the social media, I actually get to know where the story will go. That was so awful I bet.
Avengers: Infinity War isn't a perfect film, but it's probably exactly what it wants to be. This blockbuster leaves you wildly curious about the sequel, even if you are not an Avengers fanatic. The movie is full of mind-blowing actions from the beginning to end and hilarious scenes. A lot of superheroes in this movie, stunning cinematography, great visual effects. Worth watching twice.
No, not yet, but I have a plan to watch it because it's really looks interesting and controversial. I just don't like what other people do in the social media. They are spoilers. I have no Idea what are they purpose to give or tell the story about the infinity war, if they already watched the movie they should stay quiet and don't become spoilers. Sometimes I really disappointed with my friends.
I haven't watched it yet. I am currently doing a movie marathon to prepare for the film! I'm almost done with all the Marvel films that are connected to Avengers: Infinity War. I'm too excited for this movie and so are my friends. We're planning to go and watch it at the cinema once everyone is done with the previous films! :D
Count me in to those who haven't watched it yet. Honestly, I'm not fond of watching a movie to a cinema not unless it is 3D. So I often watch latest movies until it became free to some sites but it takes 2-3 months, I think? Its okay I can wait anyway and time has gone by so fast these days, right? The only problem to me now is the uncontrollable spoilers that annoys me so much.
Spoiler Alert I watched it last night with my friend in 3D cinema. I must admit it's a bit controversial because the reporter was right there were many Avengers have died (oops sorry) but I'm sure there's a twist on the story I haven't known a Super Hero that totally died. Superman managed to live again so I think the Avengers will do the same. Hahaha. I was shocked at the last scene because it was shot here in my country. I like the CGI and it's really an action-packed movie. You'll be curious at the end credits. Hehe.