Promote your site for free!

Request a review for your site for free!

Request premium advertising and exposure for free!

Exchange posts or services with other members!

Engage in dicussions about topics you are passionate about!

Earn exclusive awards and prizes from community contests!

Save an average of $8.28 in services with the same services we offer!

Membership is absolutely free!

Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite online working device
During the initial stage of working online that includes the application and starting days, I prefer to use my laptop. It’s easy and fast to navigate. This is usually my adjustment stage. But when I get used to it already, I switch to my smartphone most of the time. It’s portable; I can do the work anywhere. Like for example during travels, whether I’m in a car, bus or train, I can simply take out my phone and pretend that I just surf on social medias like most of the commuters are doing nowadays but actually I’m doing a real work already. This is a perfect way to kill or use our time productively.
(04-05-2018, 11:40 AM)Elizabeth_Page Wrote: During the initial stage of working online that includes the application and starting days, I prefer to use my laptop. It’s easy and fast to navigate. This is usually my adjustment stage. But when I get used to it already, I switch to my smartphone most of the time. It’s portable; I can do the work anywhere. Like for example during travels, whether I’m in a car, bus or train, I can simply take out my phone and pretend that I just surf on social medias like most of the commuters are doing nowadays but actually I’m doing a real work already. This is a perfect way to kill or use our time productively.

I started out with desktop computers and actually enjoyed it back then before I was able to afford buying a laptop. I got so attached to working with my laptop as it was very convenient for me to work from anywhere unlike how I had to go home before I would be able to use my desktop computer. 

When I finally switched to smartphone devices, everything became a lot easier and better because it's more convenient and portable to use smartphone. The only problem I had with the use of smartphone was that some sites aren't mobile friendly because it limited some of my work.
A laptop for me is the best choice. In terms of capability and function laptops brings it with adequate amount of power. Although smartphones are more lightweight and offers lots of capability, the ability differs significantly by screen size and auxiliary. Business transaction and report / presentation generation is a must in most business. Making one in a smartphone could be time consuming and a little bit hard. Laptops are compatible with this, the ability of laptops as a business tool is a significant factor.
(04-30-2018, 03:51 AM)fishbate Wrote: A laptop for me is the best choice. In terms of capability and function laptops brings it with adequate amount of power. Although smartphones are more lightweight and offers lots of capability, the ability differs significantly by screen size and auxiliary. Business transaction and report / presentation generation is a must in most business. Making one in a smartphone could be time consuming and a little bit hard. Laptops are compatible with this, the ability of laptops as a business tool is a significant factor.

There is no doubt that laptop is a good device for any kind of online and offline business, it offers lots of features which smartphone cannot be able to offer especially in power and compatibility with sites. It gives higher resolution to images used on a site that one is working on but if you are looking for more power capacity, I believe that desktop computer would be a more fit for such job.