Promote your site for free!

Request a review for your site for free!

Request premium advertising and exposure for free!

Exchange posts or services with other members!

Engage in dicussions about topics you are passionate about!

Earn exclusive awards and prizes from community contests!

Save an average of $8.28 in services with the same services we offer!

Membership is absolutely free!

Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where can I use the PP Cash?
Hi. I'm just clue less where to use the PP Cash?
Hi JB Fernandez,

At the moment, you can use your PP cash on services like the content packages where if you have a blog or forum. You may request a package using PP cash for writers to post on your site. We are currently working on opening a Market where users can make exchanges for their own services with PP cash. Hopefully, we will establish an official shop where you can upgrade your account using PP cash. Hope this helps!
Robbie post_id=378 time=1517889789 user_id=2 Wrote:Hi @JB Fernandez,

At the moment, you can use your PP cash on services like the content packages where if you have a blog or forum. You may request a package using PP cash for writers to post on your site. We are currently working on opening a Market where users can make exchanges for their own services with PP cash. Hopefully, we will establish an official shop where you can upgrade your account using PP cash. Hope this helps!

Thank you for the information. I am also confuse where can I use the PP Cash.
Robbie post_id=378 time=1517889789 user_id=2 Wrote:Hi @JB Fernandez,

At the moment, you can use your PP cash on services like the content packages where if you have a blog or forum. You may request a package using PP cash for writers to post on your site. We are currently working on opening a Market where users can make exchanges for their own services with PP cash. Hopefully, we will establish an official shop where you can upgrade your account using PP cash. Hope this helps JB Fernandez

Thank you Robbie for a very informative response. I would also like to know if this PP cash can also be converted into a real cash? Since you have mentioned that users on this forum can use it as an exchange for a certain service.
Need to get more PP Cash =P