Comparison Chart for Top Solder For Wires
|1||Solder Wire Sn63 Pb37 with Rosin Core for Electrical Soldering 50g (0.8 mm) by TAMINGTON||9.86||Check Price|
|2||TICONN 150 PCS Solder Seal Wire Connectors, Heat Shrink Butt Connectors, Waterproof and Insulated Electrical Wire Terminals, Butt Splice (150PCS)||9.76||Check Price|
|3||KESTER SOLDER 24-6040-0027 Wire Solder, 0.031″Dia., Pack of (1),32117||9.74||Check Price|
|4||Kaisi lead-free solder wire, Sn 99.3% Cu 0.7%, 1.7oz(50g) (1.0mm)||9.84||Check Price|
|5||MAIYUM 63-37 Tin Lead Rosin Core Solder Wire for Electrical Soldering (0.8mm 50g)||9.82||Check Price|
|6||Kuject 120PCS Solder Seal Wire Connectors, Self-Solder Heat Shrink Butt Connector Solder Sleeve Waterproof Insulated Electrical Butt Splice Wire Terminals for Marine Automotive Boat Truck Wire Joint||9.78||Check Price|
|7||BOHOOLs 63/37 Rosin Core Solder Wire, Tin Lead Soldering Wire for Electrical Soldering, Premuim Electronic Solder with Low Melting Point (0.8mm 50g)||10||Check Price|
|8||TBBSC Lead Free Solder Wire Fine Alloy Solder Sn99.3 Cu0.7 for Electrical Soldering (0.8mm 50g)||9.72||Check Price|
|9||Ultra-Thin Solder Wire 0.01in (0.3mm) Rosin Core Flux 2.5, Lead Free Solder Wire Sn99 Ag0.3 Cu0.7 Flow 50g Electronics Soldering Electric Solder||9.84||Check Price|
|10||TOWOT Tin Lead Rosin Core Solder Wire for Electrical Soldering, Content 1.8% Solder flux Sn60-Pd40 (0.8mm, 50g)||9.78||Check Price|
Our Recommendation on the 10 Best Solder For Wires
1. Solder Wire Sn63 Pb37 with Rosin Core for Electrical Soldering 50g (0.8 mm) by TAMINGTON
- Good quality soldering wire: flows well and heats evenly, easy to use. Good solder ability both in electrical conductivity and thermal conductivity; With the solder wire reel, soldering can be accomplished quickly.
- Wide application: the rosin core solder wire is designed for electrical repairs, such as radios, TVs, VCRs, stereos, wires, motors, circuit board and other electronics devices.
- Solder wire: solder wire with rosin core; It weighs 50 g/ 0.11 lb.
- Relative parameters: the size of solder wire roll is 5.5 x 5.5 x 2.8 cm/ 2.17 x 2.17 x 1.1 inches.The diameter of the electrical soldering wire is 0.8 mm/ 0.031 inch; Sn/Pb: 63%/ 37%; Flux: 2.2%. The melting point of soldering iron wire is 183 degrees Celsius/ 361 degrees Fahrenheit.
- We have a professional team and we are always ready to provide the best service to each of our customers and expect the cooperation are beginning. If you have any question,please don’t be hasitate to contact us.
2. TICONN 150 PCS Solder Seal Wire Connectors, Heat Shrink Butt Connectors, Waterproof and Insulated Electrical Wire Terminals, Butt Splice (150PCS)
- ✔️ EASY AND FAST PROCESS: All-in-one step solder and seal process. No need for crimp tools and soldering machine. Timer and mess saver
- ✔️ WATERPROOF AND INSULATION: Dual-walled design – Outside Polyolefin tubing provides insulation and improves pullout strength; Hot Melt Adhesive & Solder inside ensures wires tightly connected and avoids wires slipping out of the terminal
- ✔️ STAY ORGANIZED: Our connectors come within a storage box, easy to store and carry. Color-coded tubing makes it easy to identify the right size of the connector for every application. The connector assortment includes white (AWG 26 – 24), red (AWG 22 – 18), blue (AWG 16 – 14) and yellow (AWG 12 – 10) solder seal connectors that can be used on wire AWG from 26 to 10.
- ✔️ WIDE APPLICATIONS: Shrinking ratio: 2:1. Ideal used for Automotive, Boat, Marine and other Outdoor Applications
- ✔️ TICONN BRAND QUALITY COMMITMENT – We stand behind the quality of our products. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We provide 30-day money back and 12-month warranty. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for risk-free shopping!
3. KESTER SOLDER 24-6040-0027 Wire Solder, 0.031″Dia., Pack of (1),32117
- Alloy: 60% Tin / 40% Lead (Product contains Halogen)
- Diameter: 0.031″ Inch (0.80mm)
- Kester 24-6040-0027 – (1) Spool, 1 Pound per Spool
- Core / Flux Type: Rosin Core / 44 Flux (3.3%)
- Authentic Kester Product – Made in the U.S.A.
|Color||Kester “Yellow” Label|
4. Kaisi lead-free solder wire, Sn 99.3% Cu 0.7%, 1.7oz(50g) (1.0mm)
- The effect of solder wire is not because the higher the tin content, the better the effect. The higher the proportion of tin, the higher the production cost. The best use ratio is: 63/37. The advantage of our solder wire is that it is lead-free and does not pose a threat to human health. Please choose your needs carefully
- We have a professional team, ready to provide the best service for each customer, look forward to the start of cooperation, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us
- Solder wire designed for electrical maintenance, such as radios, televisions, video recorders, stereo systems, wires, motors, circuit boards and other electronic devices
- Solder wire content: 99.3Sn / 0.7Cu lead-free environmentally friendly solder wire, melting point: 220℃/420 ℉
- Solder wire has good welding performance, smoother welding flow, stronger solder joints and easier to use
5. MAIYUM 63-37 Tin Lead Rosin Core Solder Wire for Electrical Soldering (0.8mm 50g)
- √ Parameters: solder wire Tin 63%- Lead 37% (Sn63-Pb37)
- √ Applications: Very good soldering capability, esp for circuit board, DIY, home improvement, Repairation of cable/TV/Radio/sterro/ Toys and other electrical devices etc. (WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause brith defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to the offical Proposition 65 Warnings Website)
- √ Low Melting Point: 361F/183C. easy to be soldered, flows smoothly, soldering fast and strong soldering point.
- √ Flux content 1.8%，electrical soldering wire dia is 0.8mm (0.0315inch)，gross weight 50gram (0.11lbs),good size for pocket
- √ Tin Lead Solder Wire: High Quality Rosin Core Solder Wire
6. Kuject 120PCS Solder Seal Wire Connectors, Self-Solder Heat Shrink Butt Connector Solder Sleeve Waterproof Insulated Electrical Butt Splice Wire Terminals for Marine Automotive Boat Truck Wire Joint
- Better Waterproof and Seal Performance – there is two hot melt waterproof adhesive rings in each butt connector, which help it hold up better to moisture.
- High Temperature Resistance in A Short Time: use exclusive material in the butt connectors to avoid shrink tubing melting before solder ring.
- IATF16949:2016 Listed: The Kuject solder seal connectors meet the newest standard of International Automotive Task Force, which is the most standardized and safest way for you to repair or modify your car.
- Time Saver – solderless, crimpless, all you need is just a heat gun to finish the joint, much faster and easier than the old way.
- Fit for Confined and Narrow Spaces – can be bent after connection and no need to crimp or solder in the confined area, just control the temperature via a heat gun.
|Color||RED BLUE YELLOW WHITE|
7. BOHOOLs 63/37 Rosin Core Solder Wire, Tin Lead Soldering Wire for Electrical Soldering, Premuim Electronic Solder with Low Melting Point (0.8mm 50g)
- 【ADVANTAGES】High Purity Raw Material, Flow Well, Strong Solder Joints, Less Residue, No-Cleaning, Low Melting Temperature
- 【PARAMETER】Solder Wire Diameter 0.031″/0.8mm, Gross Weight 0.11lbs/50g.
- 【OTHER FEATURES】Excellent Electrical Conductivity and Thermal Conductivity, Good Solderability
- 【COMPOSITION】Tin Lead Solder 63-37; Rosin Flux Content 2%.
- 【WIDE APPLICATIONS】Soldering Training Course, Home Appliances Repair, Toy Repair, Other Electronic Devices Repair, Electronics DIY, Wire Harness Connection, Battery & Motor Wire Connection, etc.
8. TBBSC Lead Free Solder Wire Fine Alloy Solder Sn99.3 Cu0.7 for Electrical Soldering (0.8mm 50g)
- Lead free solder wire designed for electrical maintenance, such as radios, televisions, video recorders, stereo systems, wires, motors, circuit boards and other electronic devices.
- Well Packed for Secure Shipping easily maintained transportable and easy to use Make it yours today.
- Solder Wire Diameter is 0.032in ( 0.8mm ), gross weight 50gram (0.11lbs),suitable for fine soldering work on connector, wire, IC, Capacitor etc.
- High quality lead free solder wire,The Soldering Wire has antioxidant for a long time and good weldability, melts quick and clean, flows smooth.
- Very good soldering capability, flow well during soldering, easy for soldering,esp for circuit board, DIY, home improvement.
9. Ultra-Thin Solder Wire 0.01in (0.3mm) Rosin Core Flux 2.5, Lead Free Solder Wire Sn99 Ag0.3 Cu0.7 Flow 50g Electronics Soldering Electric Solder
- LEAD FREE- Unlead solder, excellent performance for electric soldering project
- ULTRA-THIN- the solder wire diameter is just 0.01inch, designed to solder the tiny component, just enough to add enough solder on those small MSD pads
- LOW MELTING POINT- solder fast melting at 419F ( 217 Deg.C), suitable all soldering tools
- APPLICATION- good for fine solder work, soldering for electronics equipment
- IMPROVED SOLDER- this 0.3mm solder wire content high quality allow Sn99 Ag0.3 Cu0.7, provides excellent conductivity, eliminate soldering issue, reduce labor cost
10. TOWOT Tin Lead Rosin Core Solder Wire for Electrical Soldering, Content 1.8% Solder flux Sn60-Pd40 (0.8mm, 50g)
- [Applications] — The features of solder wire can help people solder more easier. Especially suitable for circuit board, TV, radio and other home appliances repair, DIY, home decoration.
- [Alloy Parameters] — Solder wire Tin 60%- Lead 40% (Sn60-Pb40)；Solder flux Content:1.8%
- [Parameters of Solder Wire] — Diameter: 0.8mm /Weight: 50 g
- [After-sales guarantee] — In order to bring you a better shopping experience, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We will reply as soon as possible. Thank you!
- [Perfect soldering capability] — This wire has a low melting point, flow smoothly, fast soldering speed and strong solder joints.
Best Solder For Wires Buying Guide
When you decide to invest your hard-earned money in a product, you should properly educate yourself about the available options and the top alternatives available. We’ve created a list of the factors to take into consideration before buying Solder For Wires for you to make your choice more simple.
Like most products, before buying Solder For Wires you need to ask yourself these few questions:
How trustworthy is Solder For Wires relative to its market rivals?
How durable and long-lasting are they? How easy it is to maintain as well as fix them whether you have a problem?
Why should you buy Solder For Wires in place of other products?
What are the most important features and features of Solder For Wires? Are these features worthwhile for you?
What are some positives and negatives to Solder For Wires, and how do they affect the user experience?
Where can you purchase Solder For Wires as well as repair or service it whether necessary?
These are only a few of the questions you should seek an solution to before purchasing the product. It is important to think about the fact that you may have further inquiries and questions, and you ought to.
These are only a few of the factors we think are vital. You can get detailed answers to nearly all your questions via internet investigation or even by trying out the product at the store.
To provide the most comprehensive tutorial regarding this subject we have spent long hours researching and analysing Solder For Wires. This article is an extensive guide that features a wealth of Solder For Wires Reviews and some helpful posts on Solder For Wires in general. Hope you can find it helpful! When looking for a Solder For Wires, it is best to begin with the highest page.