Comparison Chart for Top Single-stage Air Compressor
|1||CRAFTSMAN Air Compressor, 6 Gallon, Pancake, Oil-Free with 13 Piece Accessory Kit (CMEC6150K)||9.36||Check Price|
|2||Ingersoll Rand P1.5IU-A9 2hp 20 gal Single-Stage Compressor (115/1)||9.36||Check Price|
|3||California Air Tools 8010 Steel Tank Air Compressor | Ultra Quiet, Oil-Free, 1.0 hp, 8 gal||9.36||Check Price|
|4||Porter Cable PXCMLC3706056 60-Gallon Single Stage Stationary Air Compressor||9.24||Check Price|
|5||California Air Tools CAT-20015HP Ultra Quiet & Oil-Free 1.5 hp, 20 gallon 175 PSI Two Stage Air Compressor||9.24||Check Price|
|6||EPAuto 12V DC Portable Air Compressor Pump, Digital Tire Inflator||9.72||Check Price|
|7||CRAFTSMAN V20 Inflator, Tool Only (CMCE520B) , Red||9.36||Check Price|
|8||DEWALT Pancake Air Compressor, 6 Gallon, 165 PSI (DWFP55126)||9.36||Check Price|
|9||Metabo HPT “THE TANK” Pancake Air Compressor, 200 PSI, 6 Gallon (EC914S)||9.36||Check Price|
|10||Goplus 3HP 2 Piston V Style Twin Cylinder Air Compressor Head Pump (Black)||9.3||Check Price|
Our Recommendation on the 10 Best Single-stage Air Compressor
1. CRAFTSMAN Air Compressor, 6 Gallon, Pancake, Oil-Free with 13 Piece Accessory Kit (CMEC6150K)
- PORTABLE: 6 gallon capacity maximizes portability and stored air for CRAFTSMAN air compressor
- PRESSURE: 150 Max PSI to ensure adequate cut-inch pressure for a variety of applications
- QUICK RECOVERY TIME: 2.6 SCFM at 90 PSI allows for quick compressor recovery time
- NO MAINTENANCE: Durable, oil-free pump of the 6 gallon air compressor is made for long-life and no maintenance
- The portable air compressor is proudly made in the USA with Global Materials in Jackson, Tennessee
2. Ingersoll Rand P1.5IU-A9 2hp 20 gal Single-Stage Compressor (115/1)
- Maximum Power: 100% continuous duty, along with 20-gallon recever tank for tough applications
- Reliable Operation: All Season Select synthetic lubricant increases efficiency; with 2,000 hours of service between changeouts, it performs four times longer than petroleum-based lubricants
- Long-Life: Durable cast iron cylinder and frame, protective enclosed belt guard and manual overload motor protection provide excellent longevity
- Portable Design: Heavy-duty ergonomic handle and semi-pneumatic tires for easy handling, ideal for DIYers or the professional
- User Friendly: A low 80 dBA noise level, an easily accessible side drain valve and an automatic start/stop pressure switch control provides a superior user experience
3. California Air Tools 8010 Steel Tank Air Compressor | Ultra Quiet, Oil-Free, 1.0 hp, 8 gal
- The large 8.0 Gallon Steel Air Tank is Lightweight (48 lbs) and the wheel kit makes it very easy to transport
- The Oil-Free pump allows for use in a variety of temperatures and uneven terrains | This air compressor is ideal for anyone working inside where noise is a major issue
- Product dimensions – 26″ L x 14″ W x 23” H | Max Pressure – 120 PSI | Voltage – 110V / 60 Hz | Min running watts – 2500 | Noise level – 60 dBA | Max Continuous run time – 30-60 min (depending on PSI & CFM) | Low Amp Draw – 8.5 Amps
- Oil-Free Pump for Less Maintenance & Costs | Powerful 1.0 HP (Rated / Running) 2.0 HP (Peak) Motor
- Comes complete with Wheel Kit & Air Filter | No hose included | Consider you will need a ¼” Universal / Industrial Male Quick Connector to attach your hose to the air compressor
4. Porter Cable PXCMLC3706056 60-Gallon Single Stage Stationary Air Compressor
- Supported by our Toll Free Customer Help Line
- 3.7 running horsepower
- Equipped with pressure gauge and on/off switch
- 13.4 CFM at 40 psi and 11.5 CFM at 90 psi
- Shipped with synthetic oil for optimum performance and long life
5. California Air Tools CAT-20015HP Ultra Quiet & Oil-Free 1.5 hp, 20 gallon 175 PSI Two Stage Air Compressor
- High pressure – 175 PSI max
- 4.00 CFM @ 40 PSI
- 20 gallon steel tank
- Ultra quiet – 70 dbs
- 3.80 CFM @ 90 PSI
6. EPAuto 12V DC Portable Air Compressor Pump, Digital Tire Inflator
- Prevent Over Inflation: Auto shut off when reaching the desired tire pressure. Overheat protection shuts off automatically when overloading. USPTO Patent NO:D875,788
- Convenience: Plug directly into Cigarette Lighter Socket of your Vehicle. 12VDC, 10 to 15 amps, 120 to 180W. Equipped with 12V-DC Cigarette Lighter Socket Plug, NOT 110V AC plug.
- Multiple Uses: Inflate tires on cars, bikes, sedan and midsize SUV. (Engine size under 3.5 liter) Universal valve connector for schrader valve is ready to use. Additional adapters include needles value (for basketball, balls), short cone/long cone adapters (for inflatable kayak, swimming pool accessories, etc)
- Capacity: Does NOT Support truck tires, for instance: light truck tires (LT), heavy duty truck tires or any truck tires.
- Easy to Read: 4 Display Units: PSI, KPA, BAR, KG/CM; LED FLASHLIGHT: Bright Torch
7. CRAFTSMAN V20 Inflator, Tool Only (CMCE520B) , Red
- Battery and charger sold separately
- ULTIMATE CONVENIENCE: Digital tire inflator comes with 3-power sources including V20 20V MAX* battery, AC wall plug, or 12V car adapter plug
- EASY READ DISPLAY: Digital PSI gauge
- LOW VOLUME OUTPUT: High pressure of air compressor tire inflator allows you to quickly inflate anything from a tire to an air mattress
- AUTOMATIC SHUTOFF: Portable tire inflator for car allows you to set your PSI and the unit will shutoff once it is reached
8. DEWALT Pancake Air Compressor, 6 Gallon, 165 PSI (DWFP55126)
- 30 lb weight makes unit easy to carry/store
- 2 universal couplers to easily support two users
- 165 max PSI 6.0 gallon tank (22.7 L) and 2.6 SCFM delivered @ 90 PSI pump, enable long tool run time with quick recovery for the portable air compressor
- Console cover protects controls and is removable to allow easy repair
- Long life oil free pump for maintenance free operation
- High efficiency motor of the electric air compressor is made for easy start up in cold weather or extension cord application. [14 ga or larger, 50 ft. (15.2 m) or less]
- Ball drain valve for quick & thorough tank draining
- Outlet tube rerouted to avoid being catch point
- 78.5 dBA noise level of the 6 gallon air compressor is made for a quiet work environment
- High flow regulator and couplers of DEWALT portable air compressor are designed to maximize air tool performance
9. Metabo HPT “THE TANK” Pancake Air Compressor, 200 PSI, 6 Gallon (EC914S)
- AWARDS: 2014-2019 Pro Preferred Brand for pneumatic nailers by Builder & Developer Magazine
- CAPACITY: 6-gallon tank provides all the air to run a crew
- VERSATILITY: Simultaneously runs 2 framing nailers or 2 roofing nailers or 2 siding nailers or 3 finish nailers or 5 brad nailers
- LIGHTWEIGHT: At only 41 lbs, it is 22% lighter compared to a traditional twin-stack compressor
- PRODUCTIVITY: Consistently drives nails flush with no delay
- DURABLE: All metal handle outlasts the harshest demands of the jobsite
- MORE PRESSURE: At 200 PSI, this compressor offers 25% greater PSI than a basic pancake compressor
- LOW MAINTENANCE: Oil-free design for essentially no maintenance
- 30% MORE AIR FLOW: 4 CFM @ 90 PSI allows for multiple large body nailers to be used on a single compressor
10. Goplus 3HP 2 Piston V Style Twin Cylinder Air Compressor Head Pump (Black)
- 【Recommended Use】With the high exhaust efficiency, low noise, smooth operation and less fuel consumption, it’s the best choice for you.
- 【Oil Viewing Window】By observing the oil viewing window, it can monitor the oil capacity inside the machine in real time, and control the amount of oil when you adding the air compressor oil.
- 【Smooth Operation】The proven belt driven design is great for excellent compression & smooth running.
- 【Sturdy Structure】Equipped with an iron construction with cast cylinder sleeves, this pump head is designed for a long time use and is easy for maintenance.
- 【High Efficient Work】Max air delivery of 8.8 CFM, two mufflers with two high efficiency intake filters and V-style cylinder design for superior cooling, reduces moisture and extends the life of the air compressor pump.
Best Single-stage Air Compressor Buying Guide
When choosing the Top Single-stage Air Compressor suitable for your requirements, it’s crucial to take into consideration the type or project is being undertaken. Every type of Single-stage Air Compressor is unique and has its own strengths and weaknesses.
Here are some of the most important factors to be aware of in deciding the Best Single-stage Air Compressor for your next task:
Type of Task
First thing to consider is the type of task you’re doing. Every kind of Single-stage Air Compressor is ideal to a specific type of tasks. They have different attributes and functions based upon the demands.
Also, users must consider the kind of materials they’ll be using for their design. This will determine which Single-stage Air Compressor applied and any adjustments which may have to be done.
Complexity of the Task
The second factor is the general difficulty of your task. Complex projects are usually more appropriate for someone with more expertise or experience So keep this in your mind when you choose the appropriate product.
In any case, whether you’ve got the knowledge that is required, it’s good to be aware of the variety of high-tech products for sale at present.
Dimension and weight of materials
The weight and size of your materials will also influence the type of Single-stage Air Compressor you’ll need. If your project requires heavy materials, it may be necessary to purchase the most powerful model that can accommodate bigger loads.
A product that’s able to take the size and weight of your materials can ensure lasting efficiency, so it’s crucial to keep this in mind.
Texture and Density of Materials
The texture and the density of the materials you’re working with is another important factor to take into consideration, as it’s likely to impact your final product.
If the product is too soft for instance, it may just not work for processing with specific types of Single-stage Air Compressor. Also, whether it’s too heavy or rough, the product might need to be modified in some manner.
If your work involves delicate materials It’s essential to find a product that will result in the least wear and tear.
Another thing to think about is whether your project needs certain features. For example, whether it’s necessary to label your product with numbers or a serial It’s important to search for that feature.
But even whether these kinds of particular features aren’t required at all times, they can be beneficial.
As an example, it can’t hurt to look for products that can be configured with multiple options. This gives the user more control over their final product, which could be something you’ll want to think about when making your purchase.
The purpose of your product is an additional aspect to be considered, as it can affect the overall style and dimension the project.
It’s crucial to be open regarding how you’ll utilize your Top Single-stage Air Compressor and what that might be in the near time.
Price of the product
The price point is another important aspect to bear in mind when selecting the product. If your budget is tight and you’re looking for options within a particular range.
Also, take a look at how long it will take to bill of different models and compare their overall worth with one another before making a choice.
Take these elements in mind when choosing an right Single-stage Air Compressor for your needs. By reviewing each of them before purchasing You can be sure you have made the right decision for your project.
To provide the most complete advise in this area the team has spent many hours studying and analyzing Single-stage Air Compressor. This article is a comprehensive source that contains a variety of Single-stage Air Compressor Reviews and some useful content on Single-stage Air Compressor generally. We hope that you will find it useful! When looking for a Single-stage Air Compressor the best option is to begin at the highest in the listing.