Comparison Chart for Top Shocks For Lowered C10
Our Recommendation on the 10 Best Shocks For Lowered C10
1. Pickup Truck Rear Shock Relocation Conversion Kit for Lowered Truck For 1963-1972 Chevy C10 GMC
- Note: Will not work with leaf spring suspensions. Need to bolt on. Include all the mounting hardware.
- 100% brand new in stock with great quality. Unpainted finish gives your truck the factory look.
- This kit is a must for correcting the angle of the shocks while lowering your Chevy truck in the rear.
- This kit will mount the shocks at the correct angle allowing for more shock travel.
- Designed for 1963-1972 Chevrolet C10 / GMC 1/2-Ton Trucks that have been lowered more than 3” in the rear.
2. Monroe Shocks & Struts Monro-Matic Plus 33033 Shock Absorber
- BUILT TO LAST — Self-lubricating fluid seal retains gas and reduces excessive friction against the piston rod to help reduce premature wear while banded piston and bronze reinforced guide provide durability
- CONSISTENT RIDE — Velocity Proportional Valving (VPV) technology and all-weather fluid containing special additives to reduce friction and ensure smooth rod reaction and an overall smoother ride
- RESTORES RIDE AND HANDLING — Larger bore provides more efficient damping control to provide consistency and a smooth ride (where applicable)
- GET MORE MILES FROM YOUR RIDE — Designed and validated to meet OE spec and deliver consistent performance
- RELIABLE PERFORMANCE — Nitrogen gas-charge maintains tire-to-road contact for improved ride and handling by reducing aeration
3. Touring Tech Lowering Drop Performance Nitro Shock Absorbers 1963-1972 C10 2-3” Front 4-5” Rear
- – Sport valved shocks designed specifically for lowered applications (2-3” in front, 4-5” in rear)
- – Lifetime warranty
4. Belltech 8505 Pair of Front Nitro Drop 2 Shock Absorbers for Chevrolet C10 C20 K10 K20 R10
- Fits: 73-86 Chevrolet C10 Custom/C10 Scottsdale/C10 Silverado/C20 Custom/C20 Scottsdale/C20 Silverado/K10 Custom/K10 Scottsdale/K10 Silverado/K20 Custom/K20 Scottsdale/K20 Silverado RWD // 1987 Chevrolet R10 Custom Deluxe/R10 Scottsdale/R10 Silverado RWD
- Specifically made for your vehicle with guaranteed fitment // Fully covered durable metal dust boot provides a cleaner operating environment
- Specifically made for your vehicle with guaranteed fitment and Fully covered durable metal dust boot provides a cleaner operating environment
- Belltech’s value oriented performance shock absorber // Cavitation free valve train avoids air from decreasing shock absorbers effectiveness
- OEM ride quality with added performance, control and comfort for a lowered stance between 5-7 inches at the rear // Cavitation free valve train avoids air from decreasing shock absorbers effectiveness
5. Performance Rear Shock Relocation Kit for Chevy C10 for GMC Pickup 1963-1972 for GMC 1000, 1000 Series, C15/C1500 Pickup 1963-1972 Lowered more than 3”
- Professional Installation Is Always Highly Recommended
- for Chevy C10, C20 1963-1972.Will not work with leaf spring suspensions.
- It will mount the shocks at the correct angle allowing for more shock travel.Can Improves shock angle for better handling.
- This kit is designed for Chevy trucks 63-72 that have been lowered more than 3” in the rear.
- for GMC 1000, 1000 Series, C15/C1500 Pickup 1963-1972 .Will not work with leaf spring suspensions.
6. Belltech 8511 Pair of Rear Nitro Drop 2 Shock Absorbers for Cheyenne Suburban Sierra C1500 Jimmy RWD
- These are DROP SHOCKS ONLY – Meant to be used on LOWERED applications
7. Belltech 8510 Pair of Rear Nitro Drop 2 Shock Absorbers for Silverado Sierra RWD 4WD
- These are DROP SHOCKS ONLY – Meant to be used on LOWERED applications
- FOR LOWERED APPLICATIONS ONLY
- ONLY FOR 5″ to 7″ REAR DROPS!!!
8. Maxtrac Suspension (401100) Rear Shock Extender for Chevy/GMC C10
- Uses factory length shocks
- 100% bolt on install
- Corrects shock angle for lowered truck
9. Rear Shock Extenders/Angle Corrector For 1973-1987 Chevy C10 by TSS
- FRONT: Check out our store for front / full kits
- REAR: Powder Coated Shock Extenders
- Compatible with 1973-1986 Chevy C10 1973-1978 GMC C15
- NOTE: See description
- The Suspension Specialists is an American company with fast shipping, technical support available, and products you can count on. Please see our description for further details, or contact us for assistance
10. RTZ – Compatible with Chevrolet C10 Pickup Truck Pair of Lowered Rear RTZ Primo Nitrogen Gas Charged Shocks 2wd For 3″ Drop Shackle & Hanger Kit
- Compatible with Chevrolet GMC C10 1500 Pickups Truck 1973-1987 2WD Lowered with 3″ Shackle & Hanger Kit. Includes a Set of Rear RTZ Primo Nitrogen Charged Shocks. Check our other listings for different height applications, if you have SPINDLES and if you do not find what you are looking for, reach out to us.
- Improves Handling and Ride Quality!!
- Easy Bolt-On & Drop in Installation. No Cutting, No welding, or other parts needed. Just an alignment after the installation!
- Limited Life-time Warranty
Best Shocks For Lowered C10 Buying Guide
If you’re thinking of purchasing items similar to the Best Shocks For Lowered C10 then you must adhere to a purchasing advise. Certain features must be checked off your boxes prior to purchasing. Let’s take a look at the following:
If you want to grab the best price, the cost is the first thing you check first. You can then compare the prices the various sellers have to offer and choose the most appropriate one.
When you buy Shocks For Lowered C10 the brand’s name is the next factor you should consider. Learn to differentiate between brands in order to make an informed decision.
The guarantee for Shocks For Lowered C10 should be taken into the same consideration. Everyone doesn’t want to invest money in an item that will last only a month!
Review the functions of your Shocks For Lowered C10 when you buy it. The easiest way to do that is to review the specifications.
Remember, the greater specifications, the more the capabilities of your product.
You need to know the dimensions on your Shocks For Lowered C10. If the product isn’t properly fit, it can render the product useless. It is therefore recommended to learn about the product size prior to purchasing.
Let’s say you decide to purchase Shocks For Lowered C10 whose color does not satisfy your needs. It’s like throwing cash away.
Hence, you should note which colors you prefer. Later, you can check if the online store offers these colors or not.
Old Customer Reviews:
The majority of smart buyers make this decision. Examining the authenticity of a product is certainly a smart move.
When you scroll down you’ll discover product reviews on the website. Reviewing them can help identify which brand to choose.
These are the things that played a role in our Best Shocks For Lowered C10 choice. Are these the only factors relevant? No! We regularly update our website to give you the most relevant and up-to-date information.Lastly, we filter based on the reader’s satisfaction and this is the highest priority on our list of priorities. We appreciate your support! We’d like to hear from you or provide a correction whether there is any Shocks For Lowered C10 mentioned here is incorrect or out of date, outdated, irrelevant, or otherwise inappropriate. Our list will be frequently adjusted in response to reasonable suggestions based on your feedback.