Comparison Chart for Top Pneumatic Stapler
|1||Freeman PWC50 Pneumatic 16 Gauge 1″ Wide Crown Stapler for Senco P Type Staples||9.36||Check Price Now|
|2||Arrow PT50 Pneumatic Staple Gun, Oil-Free Upholstery Stapler with 3750 Pieces T50 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″ Staples, Adjustable Exhaust, for Woodworking, Professional and DIY Projects||9.78||Check Price Now|
|3||NuMax SL31 Pneumatic 3-in-1 16-Gauge and 18-Gauge 2″ Finish Nailer and Stapler Ergonomic and Lightweight Nail Gun with No Mar Tip for Finish Nails, Brad Nails, and Staples, Gray & Black||9.24||Check Price Now|
|4||WORKPRO Pneumatic 20 Gauge Staple Gun, T50 Upholstery Stapler with 1260pcs Staples 1/4”to 5/8”, Rear Exhaust, for Carpentry, Woodworking and DIY Projects||9.74||Check Price Now|
|5||WEN 61705 20-Gauge 3/8-Inch Crown Air-Powered Pneumatic T50 Stapler for Upholstery and Woodworking||9.36||Check Price Now|
|6||Arrow PT50 Oil-Free Pneumatic Staple Gun, Professional Heavy-Duty Stapler for Wood, Upholstery, Carpet, Wire Fencing, Fits 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8″, 1/2″, 9/16” Staples , Red||9.36||Check Price Now|
|7||Metabo HPT 1/4-Inch Narrow Crown Finish Stapler | Pneumatic | 18 Gauge | Accepts 1/2-Inch to 1-1/2-Inch Staples | 5-Year Warranty | N3804AB3||9.36||Check Price Now|
|8||Woodpecker N7116 22 Gauge Pneumatic Upholstery Staple Gun, 3/8-Inch Crown Air Power Fine Wire Staple Gun, 1/4-Inch to 5/8-Inch Leg Length 71 Series Upholstery Stapler for Fabric, Upholstering||9.58||Check Price Now|
|9||Pneumatic Brad Nailer, NEU MASTER 2 in 1 Nail Gun Staple Gun Fires 18 Gauge 2 Inch Brad Nails and Crown 1-5/8 inch Staples with Carrying Case and Safety Glasses||9.64||Check Price Now|
|10||3PLUS H7116SP 22 Gauge 3/8-Inch Crown Pneumatic Upholstery Stapler for 71 Series Staples, 1/4-Inch to 5/8-Inch||9.6||Check Price Now|
Our Recommendation on the 10 Best Pneumatic Stapler
1. Freeman PWC50 Pneumatic 16 Gauge 1″ Wide Crown Stapler for Senco P Type Staples
- Compatible with Senco P-Style 1″ wide crown staples from 5/8″ to 2″ in length (including SENCO, Hitachi, Grex, Duo-Fast, SpotNails, and B&C Eagle)
- Fire lock for safety prevents accidental firing when the tool is not in use
- Comfort grip handle reduces vibrations and impact, increasing control and accuracy
- Quick jam release allows for easy access to the drive blade in the case of a jammed fastener
- Magnesium body results in a lightweight tool great for long shifts
- Ideal for heavy duty applications such as lathing, stucco, roofing, sheathing, truss assembly, foam board insulation, house wrap, fencing, furniture framing, pallets, cabinet frames, and general construction
- One piece drive blade for increased durability extends the life of the tool
- Contact actuation bump firing for speed
- Tool-free depth adjust for various applications.Magazine Capacity : 140 pcs
- Easy to load magazine features a simple pull-back pusher
2. Arrow PT50 Pneumatic Staple Gun, Oil-Free Upholstery Stapler with 3750 Pieces T50 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″ Staples, Adjustable Exhaust, for Woodworking, Professional and DIY Projects
- 【Extra 3750 Pieces Staples】Package come with 3750 Pieces 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″ Arrow T50 staples (Each 1250 Pieces), providing options for a variety of projects
- 【Adjustable Exhaust Cover】Designed with adjustable exhaust cover allows you to direct exiting air flow, which will bring you a better working working experience
- 【Easy Operation】The heavy duty staple gun designed with easy-load magazine, you can easily install the staples. Includes staple-viewing window for helping to check for staples. Overmolded comfortable grip help reduce hand fatigue
- 【Wide Application】The Arrow PT50 pneumatic stapler is compatible with 1/4″(6mm)-9/16″(14mm) T50 staples. Ideal for upholstery, carpentry, decorating, screen repair, cable fixed, crafts projects. Suitable for general repair and professional uses
- 【Professional Safety Stapler】Can be used on compressors up to 120 psi (recommended use at 60 – 100 PSI). Contact safety feature requires contact with nailing surface before firing to prevent misfires
3. NuMax SL31 Pneumatic 3-in-1 16-Gauge and 18-Gauge 2″ Finish Nailer and Stapler Ergonomic and Lightweight Nail Gun with No Mar Tip for Finish Nails, Brad Nails, and Staples, Gray & Black
- Pro Design: This nail gun features a no mar tip that protects your work surface from damage, 360 degree adjustable exhaust that keeps air, dust, and debris out of your workspace, and a reload indicator to make it easy to see when you are running low on fasteners.
- The Right Tool for the Job: We’re committed to providing outstanding value, top tier customer service and long lasting, high quality products. We make nailers and staplers for every purpose, from roofing to siding to flooring and everything in between.
- Tough and Dependable: We make an array of durable construction tools and accessories, including staplers and nailers for siding, flooring, framing, finish, and roofing. Compare our products to similar items by Makita, Hitachi, Bostitch, Senco, Paslode, and Dewalt.
- Multipurpose Versatility: This pneumatic nailer’s 3-in-1 design is compatible with 18 gauge staples, 18 gauge brad nails, and 16 gauge finish nails. It features a comfort padded grip, and a lightweight ergonomic design allows extended daily use with less fatigue.
|Color||Gray & Black|
4. WORKPRO Pneumatic 20 Gauge Staple Gun, T50 Upholstery Stapler with 1260pcs Staples 1/4”to 5/8”, Rear Exhaust, for Carpentry, Woodworking and DIY Projects
- Unique Rear Exhaust: The staple gun features a rear exhaust to avoid the air rushing out to your body. It will bring you a more comfortable woodworking experience with its ergonomically designed comfort grip handle.
- Safety Design: The staple gun is equipped with upgrade magazine release latch which is safer and more convenient than before. It can only shoot staplers when it is fully depressed against the work surface which is designed for avoiding accidental nail firing.
- Wide Applications: The staple gun is ideal for softwood DIY projects such as Carpentry DIY, picture framing, cable fixed, material repair, carpentry, and pet house DIY, which can satisfy all your necessities.
- Professional Stapler: The Pneumatic Stapler is air-powered, which needs to be connected with an air compressor (NOT INCLUDED). It work with pressure range 60 to 120 PSI, max pressure: 120PSI (8.3bar). The recommended airline for a toll with a min I.D. of 1/5” (5mm) and max length of no more than 17″ (5m).
- 20 GA Pneumatic Stapler: The stapler is compatible with 20 gauge staple, 1/4” (6mm) – 5/8” (16mm), including 420pcs 1/4” , 420pcs 3/8” , and 420pcs 5/8” Staples. With an ergonomic soft-grip handle, you will feel more comfortable when using this stapler.
5. WEN 61705 20-Gauge 3/8-Inch Crown Air-Powered Pneumatic T50 Stapler for Upholstery and Woodworking
- Features an adjustable 360-degree air exhaust and a 1/4 inch NPT air inlet fitting
- Shoot 3/8-inch crown staples ranging from 1/4 to 9/16 inches in length
- Spacious magazine holds up to 100 fasteners at a time
- Compact 1.8-pound design features an extended nose for tight areas and corners
- Perfect for upholstery, woodworking, trim work, vinyl installation and more
6. Arrow PT50 Oil-Free Pneumatic Staple Gun, Professional Heavy-Duty Stapler for Wood, Upholstery, Carpet, Wire Fencing, Fits 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8″, 1/2″, 9/16” Staples , Red
- READY FOR ACTION: The PT50 Pneumatic Staple Gun is great for household projects, like insulation, house wrap, roofing, flooring, or upholstery; This tool is great for large projects and stapling into harder materials
- CONVENIENCE AND SAFETY: Unlike other pneumatic tools, the PT50 does not require oil for maintenance; The safety trigger feature requires two triggers to be pulled before firing to prevent misfires
- COMPATIBILITY: This staple gun comes with air inlet fittings and operates on home compressor units up to 100psi; This tool uses Arrow T50 staples (sold separately) in 1/4-Inch, 5/16-Inch, 3/8-Inch, 1/2-Inch, or 9/16-Inch
- BUMP FIRE ACTION: Rapid firing of staples is possible by holding down the trigger and pressing against your work surface. The contact safety prevents misfires when shooting multiple staples in succession
- COMFORT AND EFFICIENCY: The lightweight compact design, over mold rubber grip, and the exhaust cover that allows you to direct exiting air flow make for a comfortable stapling experience
7. Metabo HPT 1/4-Inch Narrow Crown Finish Stapler | Pneumatic | 18 Gauge | Accepts 1/2-Inch to 1-1/2-Inch Staples | 5-Year Warranty | N3804AB3
- ADJUSTABLE EXHAUST: 360 Degree adjustable exhaust can be directed away from the user in any direction
- TRIGGER: Selective actuation switch lets the user easily select sequential fire or contact nailing
- DEPTH ADJUSTMENT: Tool free depth adjustment allows for a professional finish with varying materials
- APPLICATIONS: Ideal for internal and external trim work furniture cabinetry and other fine finish work
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Only 2.3 lbs and well-balanced for ease of use
- AIR FITTING: Angled upward to conveniently keep the hose away from the user and off the work piece
- FASTENERS: Accepts 18-gauge narrow crown staples ranging in length from 1/2-in up to 1-1/2-in
- MAGAZINE: Holds up to 130 staples for maximum efficiency
- WARRANTY: Covered by Metabo HPT’s Professional 5-Year Tool Warranty
- AWARD: Rated the Pro Preferred Nailer for 7 years running (2014 – 2020) by Builder and Developer Magazine
8. Woodpecker N7116 22 Gauge Pneumatic Upholstery Staple Gun, 3/8-Inch Crown Air Power Fine Wire Staple Gun, 1/4-Inch to 5/8-Inch Leg Length 71 Series Upholstery Stapler for Fabric, Upholstering
- Precise Design: Rear exhaust directs oil away from the work surface, Built-in silencer reduces operating noise, High capacity magazine with bottom-loading & spring tail-latch release design ensures quick & easy reloading
- Multi-use Tool: Ideal for furniture, fabric, silkscreen, upholstering, cabinets, hobby works, light-wood assembly, crafts, leather, shoes making, sofa, etc
- Minimal Fatigue: Small size design with Ergonomic rubberized grip offers effortless handling and extended daily use, weighs only 2 LBS, approximates one bottle of water
- Staples Range: Accepts Standard 22 Gauge 3/8”(9mm) Crown, 71 Series, 1/4” to 5/8”(6-16mm) Leg Length Staples
- Compact & Durable: Made-all-in-metal body has good heat resistance, abrasive resistance and longer service life. Engineered structure & Robust steel cap provide less recoil and excellent balance for smooth and steady shooting
9. Pneumatic Brad Nailer, NEU MASTER 2 in 1 Nail Gun Staple Gun Fires 18 Gauge 2 Inch Brad Nails and Crown 1-5/8 inch Staples with Carrying Case and Safety Glasses
- 【Wide Applications】A great ideal for wood working, upholstery Installation, flooring, molding, roofing, picture framing, door and window installation. Perfect for DIY projects ,building pet houses.
- 【Easy Adapter】Pneumatic brad gun work with pressure range 60 to 120 psi. Air inlet：1/4 inch NPT. NOTE: An Air Compressor Needed ,But Air Compressor Is Not Sold With The Nail Gun.
- 【User Friendly Design】Proper setting of nails/staples. 360° rotatable exhaust keep contaminants away from work. Tool-free jam clears jammed nails quickly. A Quick release 100-nails/staples capacity magazine.Sequential style trigger. A nail/staple view window avoid dry fire dent mark left on working surface. A rubber grip handle for comfortbale use experience. Lightweight & durability, easy to carry and have long life.
- 【Pneumatic 2 In 1 Nail/Staple Gun】 NEU MASTER pneumatic 2 inch 2 in 1 nail gun /staple gun, that drives 18 Gauge Brad Nails 5/8 inch up to 2 inch in length, and drives 1/4” crown staples 5/8 inch up to 1-5/8 inch.Multiple tool-free settings make this nail gun easy to use.
- 【2 IN 1 Nail Gun/Staple Gun】 1000 pcs 18GA free brad nails and staples, includes 400 pcs 2” + 400 pcs 1-1/4” nails, 200 pcs 1/4” narrow crown, 1-1/4″ staples. Come with carrying BMC case, safety glasses, lubricating oil bottle, 2 Allen wrenches.
10. 3PLUS H7116SP 22 Gauge 3/8-Inch Crown Pneumatic Upholstery Stapler for 71 Series Staples, 1/4-Inch to 5/8-Inch
- Ideal for upholstering, cabinet assembly, fabric applications, light wood assembly, silk screen assembly, screen door replace, automobile interior. Air Compressor needed but not included.
- Easy bottom loading magazine and quick-clear jam release
- Uses standard 22 ga. 3/8-inch (9mm) crown staples from 1/4″ to 5/8″ in length; Does not accept T50 staples
- Features comfortable grip and a 360° adjustable exhaust
- Small and lightweight for ease of operation
Best Pneumatic Stapler Buying Guide
Anyone would desire the top bargain. In this instance, the price is the most important factor especially whether you are purchasing Best Pneumatic Stapler on the market.
It’s unlikely you’ll meet people who don’t like buying good quality items at affordable prices. You can choose from several price ranges from various sellers on the marketplace, take a look at them, and choose the one you think is the best.
When purchasing Pneumatic Stapler on the market It is crucial to examine the brand. Different sellers sell various kinds of brands, and you need to know how you determine the difference between them to make the best choice. These are the most expensive products in comparison to less popular brands.
Prior to purchasing Pneumatic Stapler It is essential to comprehend its capability. Mostly, it depends on the specifications of the product.
The more complicated the specs, the greater the functionality.
Review of Old Users’ Reviews by Customers
This is what most smart buyers do. Customers who have been with us for a long time often leave feedback on their experience with Pneumatic Stapler.
Scroll down the page to view the review. The reviews are usually posted on the same page.
If you go through the reviews, you can determine whether the brand you are looking to buy Pneumatic Stapler can be described as good or bad!
You can do some research on details of your needs and look up warranties whether you have a clear notion of what you’d like to get.Additionally, you should consider your budget as well as your budget and the cost that your solution will cost. This will allow you to locate the Best Pneumatic Stapler suitable for your project and get the most value from it.Remember, the foremost thing to remember is that you comprehend your requirements and then go from there. This article should have helped you!