Comparison Chart for Top O2 Sensor
Our Recommendation on the 10 Best O2 Sensor
1. 5 PCS Automotive O2 Oxygen Sensor Socket Offset Wrench Remover Tool and Thread Chaser Tool
- 【USE】 Built for use with ratchets and breakers bars to remove and install oxygen sensors and hex vacuum switches on vehicle, even if you don’t have a lot of experience working with cars. This high quality tool can save your time!
- 【Material】 Made from high performance chrome molybdenum and solid cast steel construction for strength and durability – Finished with Black Oxide to prevent rust.
- 【Package】1-pc 3/8” Dr. extra deep broach socket (3-1/8” long), 1-pc 3/8” Dr. low-profile crowfoot socket wrench (1-1/4” long), 1-pc 1/2” Dr. offset crowfoot socket wrench (1-15/16” long), 1-pc M18 x 1.5mm and 1-pc M12 x 1.25mm thread chasers with 3/8” drive to clean and repair damaged threads
- 【Service】100% satisfaction guarantee, If you have any issues with the Oxygen Sensor Socket Wrench and Thread Chaser Set, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund. Our aim is to make you satisfy the parts and the service we provide for you.
- 【Design】 Standard 6 point with low profile and slotted design to enable you remove oxygen sensors with the wiring harness still attached, and the socket is offset and compact which allows extra leverage even in hard to reach spots.
2. AP1822F 3/8-inch Drive by 7/8-inch (22mm) Offset Oxygen Sensor Socket High-performance chrome molybdenum steel construction Wire Gate Accesses Sensor from The Side, Preventing Damage to Wires
- DESIGN: Our socket’s slotted design allows you to remove oxygen sensors with the wiring harness still attached, and the socket is offset and compact which allows extra leverage even in hard to reach spots
- LIFETIME WARRANTY – This air door actuator comes complete with a lifetime warranty. If the part ever fails simply contact us for a replacement for FREE.
- FEATURES:Removes and installs oxygen sensors on vehicles with computer-controlled engines,Common 6 point, 7/8 in. (22mm) socket fits most oxygen sensors,Use with any 3/8 inch drive ratchet or breaker bar,Offset drive with wire gate accesses sensor from the side, not the top, preventing damage to wires
- FUNCTION: Even if you don’t have a lot of experience working with cars, you can replace your O2 sensor with this tool to help with your car’s emissions and gas mileage. The sensors live in the harshest of environments and may require some elbow grease to remove, but this quality tool can save your knuckles and save you time!
- QUALITY:This socket made from premium Chrome Molybdenum steel, the socket allows users to exert maximum torque while the precision casting ensures accurate fit and function. This tool meets and exceeds ANSI/ASME standards. Apeixoto offers a full line of Oxygen Sensor tools including our complete AP1822F Oxygen Sensor Socket set that features thread chasers, oxygen sensor sockets and more!
3. Oxygen Sensor Socket with Side Wire Cutout 3/8” Inch Drive x 7/8” (22mm) fits All Vehicle O2 Removal and Installation Offset Oxygen Sensor Socket
- SIZE – Fits standard oxygen sensors with a 7/8” hexagon nut; 7mm slot, 7/8” (22mm) x 6-point x 3-1/10” (80mm) length, 3/8 inch square drive for use with ratchet.
- 100% Brand new and Never used This Genuine Part Is guarantee By Factory Warranty
- QUALITY – Constructed from drop forged heat-treated chrome-vanadium steel (CR-V) for strength and longevity; Black phosphate finish for corrosion resistance.
- DISIGN FEATURES- The size of the open side is 8 mm, the length: 80mm, Side cutout prevents damage to wires
- WARRANTY – Whether it is the quality of the products or your payment, which will always provide customer support.If either actuator fails simply contact us for a replacement.
4. MOSTPLUS 213-4229 12609457 4pcs Upstream + Downstream Sensors Oxygen Sensor O2 Compatible with Escalade Chevrolet Avalanche Silverado Tahoe GMC Yukon Sierra
- Feature: The key parts including chip from top supplier; Quicker response times; 100% test before shipment; Stock parts direct replacement and with pre-coated threads to help installation; reduce harmful emissions, increase fuel economy, improve engine performance and prevent premature failure of the catalytic converter.
- Fitment(2): Compatible for 2008-2014 Chevrolet Tahoe V8 5.3L,Compatible for 2008-2014 Chevrolet Tahoe V8 6.0L,Compatible for 2008-2009 Chevrolet Tahoe V8 6.2L,Compatible for 2008-2013 GMC Sierra 1500 V8 4.8L,Compatible for 2008-2013 GMC Sierra 1500 V8 5.3L,Compatible for 2008-2013 GMC Sierra 1500 V8 6.0L,Compatible for 2008-2013 GMC Sierra 1500 V8 6.2L,Compatible for 2008-2011 GMC Sierra 2500 HD V8 6.0L Pickup,Compatible for 2008-2011 GMC Sierra 3500 HD V8 6.0L Pickup
- Product Specifications: Package Includes–4 x Oxygen Sensor; Terminal Gender–Female(234-4256) + Male(213-2934); Wire Quantity–4 Pins
- Fitment(1): Compatible for 2008-2014 Cadillac Escalade V8 6.2L,Compatible for 2008-2013 Chevrolet Avalanche V8 5.3L,Compatible for 2008-2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 V8 4.8L,Compatible for 2008-2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 V8 5.3L,Compatible for 2008-2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 V8 6.0L,Compatible for 2009-2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 V8 6.2L,Compatible for 2008-2011 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD V8 6.0L Pickup,Compatible for 2008-2011 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD V8 6.0L Pickup
- Interchange Part Number: 213-4229 213-4230 75-3968 21066 234-4256 21066 15698 250-24736 AP4-663 75-3968 ; 213-2934 SU1515 5S4402 213-1698 213-1699 213-3237 213-2827 213-3528 213-1702 213-3866 21546
5. Oxygen Sensor Upstream Downstream O2 Sensor 2Pcs | Replacement for Ford F150 F250 Ranger Expedition Explorer Escape, Mazda Tribute, Lincoln & more | Replace# 15717, 15716, 15664, ZZC318861
- 【PREMIUM QUALITY】Durability matters, that is why our sensor is crafted from high temperature resistant material for quicker response times. Double laser-welded stainless steel body is totally submersible to seal tight for long life
- 【24-MONTH WARRANTY】If the upstream downstream oxygen sensor fails, stops working or any other problems, you can rely on our service of carefree REPLACEMENT or REFUND
- 【REPLACE OE NUMBER】15717, 15716, 15664, ZZC318861, XR3Z9G444CA. IF THE PLUG OF THE O2 SENSOR IS DIFFERENT FROM THE ORIGNAL PART, THIS PART WILL NOT FIT YOUR VEHICLE. PLEASE COMPARE THE ORIGINAL PART WITH PICTURES TO ENSURE YOU ARE ORDERING THE CORRECT PART
- 【REPLACEMENT FOR】2003-2014 Ford E150 E250 | 1999-2016 Ford E350 Super Duty | 2001-2010 Ford Escape | 1997-2011 Ford Expedition | 1995-2010 Explorer | 1990-2010 F150 | 1999-2011 F250 F350 Super Duty | 1990-1996 Bronco | 92-11 Crown Victoria | 00-04 Focus | 91-07 Taurus | 98-11 Lincoln Navigator | 01-10 Mazda Tribute | 05-10 Mercury Mariner & more
- 【HIGH PERFORMANCE】A defective or sluggish oxygen sensor can cause a variety of issues, like decreased engine performance. This oxygen sensor will accurately detect the mixture of air and fuel, helps ensure your engine is constantly monitored and operating efficiently, while maximizing performance
6. Walker Products 350-34039 Oxygen Sensor, Original Equipment Replacement Downstream, Upstream O2 Sensor, 1 Pack
- Walker Products Oxygen Sensor Program is the Industry Leading OEM and Aftermarket Oxygen Sensor ( O2 Sensor ) Program
- Walker O2 Sensor is Manufactured to meet and exceed OE specifications; Direct OE Fit, Form, Function; increase fuel efficiency, decrease emissions, and improve engine performance
- Replacement: 15510 Oxygen Sensor, 234-4547
- Fitment: 2001-2020 Chrysler Dodge Jeep Mercedes-Benz Mitsubishi Ram Volkswagen Oxygen Sensor O2 Sensor
- Backed by Walker Products buyer protection for worry free installation and performance
7. Oxygen Sensor with Socket O2 Sensor Upstream Downstream 2PCS Fit for F150 F250 F350 E150 E250 E350 Ranger Expedition Explorer Escape Mazda Tribute Lincoln Mercury Nissan Replace# 15717, 15716, 15664
- 🚗Fitment: 1990-2010 F150/1990-2011 F250, F350/1990-2014 E150,E250/1990-2016 E350.
- 🚗Fitment: 1991-2011 Lincoln Aviator, Blackwood, Continental, Mark VIII, Navigator, Town Car, Zephyr/1994-2010 Mazda/1991-2000 Mercury & more.
- 🚗Package: Upstream and Downstream Oxygen Sensor x 1 and Socket x 1.
- 🚗Note: Please check the color of the old oxygen sensor before purchasing to ensure that it causes unnecessary losses. Contact us if you have any questions.
- 🚗Replace OE Number: T257171X 15717 15716 15664 ZZC318861 XR3Z9G444CA.
8. Nifeida 15525 234-4296 Oxygen O2 Sensor 2 Downstream Compatible with Nissan Sentra Altima Armada Titan Frontier Maxima Murano NV1500 NV2500 NV3500 Quest Xterra 234-4301
- C. CHECK THE FITMENT: Please check the Plug & Connector & Line Length Description for accurate information before buying this o2 sensors. Enter your vehicle model on the page can quickly find the results.
- D. OUR ADVANTAGES: 1) Constructed from high quality material, strong durability, to ensure service life; 2) Effectively detect the o2 content in the exhaust gas, timely replacement, can improve engine performance, fuel saving and environmental friendly; 3) Manufactured with precision to meet OE standards, easy to install, save labor.
- B. HIGHT-QUALITY REPLACEMENT: 15525 234-4301. Stop rough idling and occasional stalling of my engine; Perfect fit and works like OEM (Please Be Sure to Check The O2 Sensor Wire Length plug and Check Your OE Before Purchasing and Verify with The Model Lookup Table Above.
- A. FITMENT: Downstream-Compatible for 04-06 Nissan Altima, 05-06 Sentra, 05-14 Armada, 05-12 Frontier, 03-07 Murano, 04-08 Maxima, 12-14 NV1500/2500/3500, 04-09 Quest, 04-14 Titan, 05-12 Xterra, 05-12 Pathfinder, 03-04 350Z; Upstream: 05-06 X-Trail, 02-04 Sentra, 02-03 Altima.
- E. CUSTOMER SUPPORT AND PRODUCT WARRANTY: Fast Delivery. Package Contains: 1*o2 sensor. 24-hours Online Friendly Customer Service. 1-Year Warranty. If there is any quality problem, please let us know, we will try our best to make you satisfied.
9. Oxygen Sensor O2 Sensor Front Rear Upstream Downstream for Ford, Lincoln, Mercury & Mazda – Ranger, Mustang, Expedition, Explorer, Escape, F150, Tribute Compatible with Bosch 15716 15717 15718 15719
- Replacing your engine’s oxygen sensor can improve engine performance and fuel economy, reduce harmful emissions, and prevent premature catalytic converter damage.
- Manufactured to the highest standards, Our oxygen sensors are durable, ensuring long-term stable performance.
- Direct Plug-In Replacement, A ABIGAILoxygen sensors are easy to install on your vehicle, and come with pre-coated threads to assist installation.
- Thorough testing by our engineers guarantees 100% accurate data transfer to the engine management system for optimal engine operation and longevity.
- Please check the plug & fitment notes & filter system & description for accurate information. 100% exact match OE standard 15716 15717 15718 oxygen sensor, 18.9 inch cable.
10. MOSTPLUS O2 Oxygen Sensor Front Rear Down/Upstream Compatible with Ford Mercury (Set of 4) Replace 11171843 15717
- Product Specifications: Package Includes–4 x Oxygen Sensor(same model); Terminal Gender–Male; Pin Quantity–4; Wiring Harness Length–16.6 Inch
- Interchange Part Number: 11171843, 15717, 13133, SG1802, 234-4127, 234-4045, 234-4609, 234-4610, 234-4070, 234-4071, 234-4374, 234-4001, SG1803, OS2650, DY1040, 5C5Z9F472BA, XC2Z9F472BA, 22060, 2344045, SU2191, S9233, 2344609, SU10695, 15777, 15716, 15718, 15719 (Please check your car information with Compatibility Garage or OEM number before purchase. It is will fit for your vehicle when the plug and the length is the same as your original sensor.)
- Feature: The key parts including chip from top supplier; 100% test before shipment; Stock parts direct replacement and with pre-coated threads to help installation; reduce harmful emissions, increase fuel economy, improve engine performance and prevent premature failure of the catalytic converter.
- Tip: Bank 1 Sensor 1=Upstream Right/Rear; Bank 2 Sensor 1=Upstream Left/Front; Bank 1 Sensor 2=Downstream Right/Rear; Bank 2 Sensor 2=Downstream Left/Front; sensor 1=Upstream, sensor 2=Downstream.
- Fitment: Compatible for 2002 – 2004 Aston Martin Vanquish,Compatible for 1998 – 2011 Ford Crown Victoria,Compatible for 1994- 1995 Ford Mustang,Compatible for 2002 – 2005 Ford E-150 Club Wagon,Compatible for 1997 – 2002 Ford E-150 Econoline,Compatible for 1997 – 2002 Ford E-150 Econoline Club Wagon,Compatible for 2003 – 2005 Ford E-250,Compatible for 1997 – 2002 Ford E-250 Econoline,Compatible for 2003 – 2004 Ford Expedition
Best O2 Sensor Buying Guide
O2 Sensor could be a fantastic or bad product. The most harmful O2 Sensor will make life miserable and the Best O2 Sensor can help make your life easier. There are several factors that decide how good or poor the product is. Some of these include:
Many people wish to get the most value from their money, which is why they check the price first , before looking at other aspects. If you’re seeking the Top O2 Sensor take a consider the one that will fit your budget.
The main functions of the company are:
Examine the primary functions of the O2 Sensor to decide whether they can be useful to you. If you are trying to figure out which O2 Sensor is the most effective in its main functions, then you should be aware of what the description describes for each O2 Sensor.
What makes O2 Sensor different from others? The difference is in the name of the brand. An established brand can let consumers feel assured that they’re getting well-known and reliable product.
Review of Positive Customer Experiences and Reviews about Negative Customers:
A thorough evaluation of O2 Sensor will be a mix of good and bad points. To figure out if the product really is worthy of your investment, you should consider reading some reviews online. The more positive reviews you read about the specific O2 Sensor and the higher probable it will be that the product works.
A company that stands behind its products is always sought-after by its customers. A promise of O2 Sensor guarantees confidence when purchasing. It lets you know that the manufacturer trusts their own productand you can trust it as well.
Before purchasing Best O2 Sensor take into consideration your needs and budget. Check for great reviews so you can ensure its reliability.It is important to ensure that the product comes with a warranty so that if something should happen during its use, they will cover all the costs associated with damages or repairs.Thanks for reading and if anyone has any queries about O2 Sensor You are welcome to post them in the comments section. Happy reading!