You need a Desiccant Air Dryer and you can’t go without under any circumstance. It is the most imperative part of your day-to-day life. You may search everywhere at all costs for the Best Desiccant Air Dryer. There are many companies that have caught onto this and have created their own version of a Desiccant Air Dryer.
This is where the confusion begins. How do you choose the Top Desiccant Air Dryer? Which variation of the Desiccant Air Dryer will work for you? We will try to create this comparative guide for you.
Comparison Chart for Top Desiccant Air Dryer
Our Recommendation on the 10 Best Desiccant Air Dryer
1. In LINE Desiccant AIR Dryer for Compressed AIR Great for Pneumatic Tools Spray Booth Plasma Cutter, with Desiccant beads (3/8″ NPT)
2. 1/2″ NPT Mid Flow Compressed Air In Line Filter Desiccant Dryer Moisture Water Separator
- Equipped with 5oz Poly Bowl Temperature ratings between 41F thru 140F (60°C) and 2 Desiccant Bags Included
- Designed to Dry the Compressed Air From Your Compressed Air Line, For the Best Results, Unis in Congruence With A Water Removing Filter
- 105 CFM Flow Rate 1/2″ Female NPT Air Inlet port X 1/2″ Female NPT Air Outlet port
- PLEASE NOTE: 1/2″ NPT MEASURES 0.850″ OUTSIDE THREAD DIAMETER IN INCHES. 1/2″ Mid Duty In Line Dessiccant Air Dryer With Poly Bowl and Visible Sight Glass.
- 7 – 150 PSI Max Output Pressure 215 PSI Max Input pressure
|Color||105 CFM, 150 PSI (MID FLOW)|
3. 3 STAGE, HEAVY DUTY INDUSTRIAL GRADE FILTER REGULATOR COALESCING DESICCANT DRYER SYSTEM FOR COMPRESSED AIR LINES, METAL BOWLS, GREAT FOR PAINT SPRAY AND PLASMA CUTTER (1/2″ NPT, AUTO DRAIN)
- 175 PSI MAX INPUT. THIS UNIT WILL REGULATOR YOUR INCOMING AND OUTGOING AIR PRESSURE WHILE REMOVING MOISTURE WATER, MOISTURE VAPOR AND OIL FROM YOUR COMPRESSED AIR LINES, THEN FINALLY DRYING OUT THE SUPER CLEAN AIR WITH AN IN-LINE DESICCANT AIR DRYER
- STAGE 2: COALESCING FILTER ALSO KNOWN AS OIL REMOVING FILTER ARMED WITH A 0.01 MICRON ELEMENT THAT REMOVES 99.98% OF MOISTURE, MOISTURE VAPOR AND OIL THAT MADE ITS WAY PAST YOUR STAGE 1 FILTER. 5oz METAL BOWL WITH VISIBLE SIGHT GLASS. RED INDICATOR POPS UP WHEN TIME FOR FILTER CHANGE.
- STAGE 1: WATER TRAP FILTER / PRESSURE REGULATOR. EQUIPPED WITH 5 MICRON ELEMENT TO REMOVE 95% OF THE INITIAL MOISTURE AND DEBRIS FROM YOUR COMPRESSED AIR LINE. REGULATOR ADJUSTS PRESSURE FROM 7 TO 175 PSI. 5oz METAL BOWL WITH VISIBLE SIGHT GLASS.
- STAGE 3: DESICCANT AIR DRYER, DRIES OUT YOUR SUPER CLEAN AIR BEFORE GOING DOWNSTREAM TO YOUR AIR TOOLS. USES 5oz DESICCANT BEADS IN THE BOWL. BEADS TURN FROM BLUE TO PINK WHEN TIME TO CHANGE. UNIT COMES WITH 2 BAGS DESICCANT BEADS.
- 1/2″ NPT, INDUSTRIAL RATED 3 STAGE COMBO WATER FILTER/ PRESSURE REGULATOR/ COALESCING FILTER/ DESICCANT DRYER SYSTEM, WITH WALL MOUNTING BRACKET AND INTERNAL FLOAT DRAIN (AUTO DRAIN) STAGE 1
4. LE LEMATEC Air Compressor Dryer, Does Not Restrict Air Flow, Desiccant Filter, 150 PSI (ZN312E-3 1/4″)
- The LE LEMATEC air water separator for air compressors is lightweight yet durable as to not weigh down your airline while adhering to strict shop quality standards.
- 1/4″ NPT Air Compressor Desiccant filter. Operating pressure 1-150 PSI at 22 CFM. Compared to other Air Compressor Filters, this filter barely reduces air flow.
- The Compressor Air Dryer Features metal housing and connection points to safely secure your air compressor moisture filter to your air line without leaks.
- A Reusable option, this air dryer for compressors reliably removes all contaminants from the air line ensuring clean air to your air tools.
- Water Separator air compressor filter features Color changing desiccant to notify you when it’s time to change out the desiccant beads.
5. NANPU 1/2″ NPT Industrial Grade 3 Stage Air Drying System – Particulate Filter, Coalescing Filter, Desiccant Dryer & Air Regulator, Metal Bowl, Manual Drain, Suitable for Paint Spray＆ Plasma Cutter
- 【Stage 2: Coalescing Filter】The Coalescing Filter is Equipped with a 0.01 Micron Element that can Remove 99.9% of Moisture, Smaller Particles and Oil, which Pass Through Stage 1 Combo. When the Filter Element needs to be Replaced, the Red Indicator will Pop Up.
- 【Stage 3: Desiccant Air Dryer】The Desiccant Air Dryer allows the Air to be Thoroughly Dried and Cleaned before it Enters your Pneumatic Tools. The Desiccant Beads need to be Added to the Metal Bowl. When it needs to be Replaced, the Beads will Change from Blue to Pink.
- 【High Pressure Resistance】Works Perfectly in the Pressure Environment of 7-215 psi; 【High Degree of Safety】Excellent Metal Bowl w/ Visible Sight Glass in Every Stage Protect You and the System throughout the Entire Process.
- 【Stage 1: Filter & Regulator】Compressed Air Water Trap Filter Equipped with 5 Micron Element, which has Excellent Filtering Performance, Much Longer Life and Reuse Feasibility, Remove Most of Moisture and Particles in the Air Line; Pressure Regulator Accurately Adjust and Stabilize the Air Pressure.
- 【Accessories】2 x 5 Micron Element(One of Them is Installed in the Product), 2 x 0.01 Micron Element (Same as Above), 4x 3.5oz (100g) Desiccant Beads Bag. 2 x 1/2″ NPT Fittings, 1 x Thread Seal Tape.
6. Dry & Dry [3.7 LBS] Blue Premium Indicating Silica Gel Beads(Industry Standard 2-4 mm) – Reusable Desiccant Beads Silica Gel Desiccant
- Silica Gel Beads Size: 2-4 mm; You can place the beads inside organza bags, muslin bags, or any other breathable bags; Replacement desiccant for air dryers and compressors
- Beads can be Reactivated by Placing in the Oven for 0.5 to 2 hours at 200 to 250F Or Microwave for 10 Minutes at Defrost Mode; Don’t use over 250F in the Oven; Depending on the beads’ condition, they may take shorter than the recommended time; Please check the beads’ color periodically
- [Warranty Information] Our products are supported with new replacement or full refund with no time limits if they don’t work
- Indicating Blue silica gel beads will change to Pink when 50-60% absorbed with moisture; Still almost half more capacity is left to absorb moisture even after color change; Blue Beads contain less than 0.3% Cobalt Chloride which may pose health risk if ingested in large quantities; Do not use for food or medication
- Beads are stored in an Air-Tight Sealed Container for Long-term Preservation and Protection; Handle in the jug for easy carry and pour; Packaging jugs are made in the USA
7. Motor Guard DD1008-2 Mini Desiccant Filter, 2 Pack
- Attaching directly to the spray gun the Motor Guard Mini desiccant Dryer removes all traces of water vapor, aerosols and dirt
- Made in USA
- This filter is the only in-line disposable filter that features a color change Indicator, signaling time to change the filter
- material type: Plastic
- Blister card of 2 filters
- Pipe size is 1/4 NPT, Nominal airflow is 20 CFM, filtration rating is 5 micron, maximum pressure is 125 psi and the temperature range is 32-130 F
8. HEAVY DUTY INDUSTRIAL GRADE IN LINE DESICCANT AIR DRYER FOR COMPRESSED AIR COMPRESSORS, WITH METAL BOWL, SIGHT GLASS, WALL BRACKET AND 2 BAGS DESICCANT BEADS (3/4″ NPT)
- PLEASE NOTE: 3/4″ NPT MEASURES 1.05″ OUTSIDE THREAD DIAMETER IN INCHES
- 3/4″ NPT, HEAVY DUTY INDUSTRIAL IN-LINE DESICCANT AIR DRYER WITH METAL BOWL
- 225 PSI MAX INPUT PRESSURE, 60 CFM FLOW RATE, COMES WITH 2 BAGS OF DESICCANT BEADS
- DESICCANT BEADS TURN FROM BLUE TO PINK WHEN TIME TO CHANGE.
- THIS UNIT WILL REMOVE MOISTURE FROM YOUR COMPRESSED AIR LINES.
9. Campbell Hausfeld Air Cleaner/Air Dryer for Air Tools (PA208503AV)
- The desiccant changes color when it needs to be changed or recharged, providing an easily visible reminder
- Item Package Dimension: 12.3″ L x 7.1″ W x 3.9″ H
- Item Package Weight: 4.9 lb
- Oil-removal filter traps 99.9% of all oil aerosols and a desiccant system removes water vapor, protecting air tools
10. 3/8″ COMPRESSED AIR PARTICULATE FILTER WATER TRAP/PRESSURE REGULATOR/DESICCANT AIR DRYER/COALESCING FILTER FOR COMPRESSED AIR SYSTEMS GREAT FOR PLASMA CUTTER
- 3/8″ FEMALE NPT INLET X 3/8″ FEMALE NPT OUTLET
- New 3/8″ Particulate Filter & Pressure Regulator / Water Trap
- THREE Stage unit has added water seperator pre filter to remove larger debris and moisture
- Compressed Air Line Coalescing Filter and desiccant dryer combo
Best Desiccant Air Dryer Buying Guide
Before you invest your hard-earned money into a product, you should properly educate yourself about the available products and the best alternatives in the market. We have compiled the list of factors you should consider before buying Desiccant Air Dryer to make your task easier.
Like almost any product, before buying Desiccant Air Dryer, you should ask yourself these few questions:
How reputable are Desiccant Air Dryer in comparison to market competitors?
How durable and long-lasting are they, and how easy is it to service or fix them if something goes wrong?
Why is it worth buying Desiccant Air Dryer instead of other products?
What are some key features and highlights of Desiccant Air Dryer? Are those features worth it for your needs?
What are some positives and negatives of Desiccant Air Dryer, and how do they affect your user experience?
Where can you buy Desiccant Air Dryer and service or repair it if necessary?
These are just some of the questions that you need to seek the answer to when purchasing the product. It is essential to keep in mind that you may have further queries and questions, as you should.
These are just a few considerations that we consider absolutely crucial. You can find detailed answers to almost all of your questions by some internet research or even by trying out the product at the store.
If you’re looking for the Best Desiccant Air Dryer, you need to check out the features, read about the company’s reputation, and research customer reviews. Then you can find a product that is worth your time and money without wasting any of it.
We hope this buying guide has helped you make your decision to buy the Desiccant Air Dryer.