Comparison Chart for Top Coiled Air Hose
|1||Flexzilla Polyurethane Recoil Hose, 1/4 …||9.36||Check Price Now|
|2||Hromee 1/4 in x 25 …||9.8||Check Price Now|
|3||GASHER 1/4″ x 10FT Reinforced …||9.82||Check Price Now|
|4||WYNNsky Coiled Air Hose, Nylon …||9.78||Check Price Now|
|5||WYNNsky 25 Feet Polyurethane Coiled …||9.78||Check Price Now|
|6||Heavy Duty Coiled Air Hose …||9.28||Check Price Now|
|7||WYNNsky 1/4”×10ft Recoil PU Air …||9.78||Check Price Now|
|8||YOTOO Polyurethane Recoil Air Hose …||9.74||Check Price Now|
|9||Recoil Air Hose Air Compressor …||9.6||Check Price Now|
|10||Steelman 25-Foot 3/8-Inch ID Coiled …||9.74||Check Price Now|
Our Recommendation on the 10 Best Coiled Air Hose
1. Flexzilla Polyurethane Recoil Hose, 1/4 in. x 15 ft, ZillaGreen – LP1415AFZ
- REUSABLE END FITTINGS – 1/4 in. MNPT reusable ends. Tool End: 16 in. tail with swivel fitting. Compressor End: 8 in. tail with rigid fitting
- EXTREMELY DURABLE – The polyurethane construction of the recoil hose will not brittle over time Polyurethane is more flexible than nylon, and has better recoil memory
- TANGLE-FREE RECOIL – Polyurethane has better recoil memory than nylon, and will not tangle when done with use. Polyurethane is also more flexible than nylon
- EXTREMELY FLEXIBLE – All weather flexibility (-40° to 165°F) resists kinks and coils easily
- 120 POUNDS PER SQUARE INCH – Maximum working pressure at 70 degrees F. Product Dimensions – 180 x 0.25 inches
2. Hromee 1/4 in x 25 ft Polyurethane Recoil Air Hose with Bend Restrictors Compressor Hose with 1/4″ Industrial Universal Quick Coupler and I/M Plug Kit, Red
- COUPLER&PLUG KIT: This hose is equipped with one 1/4” NPT universal coupler which fits Industrial (I/M), ARO (A) and Automotive (T) and two pieces I/M type plugs. Heavy duty steel air fittings are ideal for general purpose applications and the anodized color coating has good durability and high scratch resistance.
- SPECIAL DESIGN: The hose is equipped with double swivel 1/4” MNPT brass ends. Bend restrictors reduce kinking and increase the life of the hose. Due to very good cold weather flexibility, polyurethane hose is perfect for year round use in temperatures as low as -20℃.
- 25 FEET SELF-COILING: 1/4″ ID and 25 ft. Long recoil hose snaps back into shape, preventing kinks and tangles to aiding in wear resistance of hose, no more wasting time coiling your hose for storage. It delivers up to 120 PSI for maximum working pressure.
- EAST TO USE: With high visibility color red, you can quickly find your hose easily on a busy job site – then attach tools to the air supply. Perfect for all air-powered equipment on the job site and in garages, plants and service stations
- PU HOSE: Hromee recoil hose is constructed with the super-flexible polyurethane (PU) whose soft finish is less likely to scratch surfaces. It also features anti-kink, abrasion, oil, grease resistant, more durable and lightweight than nylon.
3. GASHER 1/4″ x 10FT Reinforced Polyurethane Recoil Air Hose with Bend Restrictor, 1/4″ Industrial Quick Coupler and Plug
- TEMPERAYURES RANGE: -65 degrees to +250 degrees F temperature range allows you to tackle your projects regardless of the environment
- PREMIUM MATERIALS: No tangles, anti kinking, abrasion resistance, durable and light weight.
- COUPLER & PLUG: 1/4 inch NPT female thread × 1/4 inch body size; maximum working pressure is 120 psi.1/4” basic flow size.
- ADVANTAGE: This recoil air hose is much more compact light weight. The coiled hose will snap back automatively for saving spacing and easy storage.
- EAST TO USE: Connect this air hose to air compressor. It is suitable for air nailer, air spray gun, air blow gun and tire inflator gauge.
4. WYNNsky Coiled Air Hose, Nylon Material, Anti-Corrosion, Abrasion Resistance, 1/4 Inch × 12 Feet, 1/4 Inch NPT Brass Air Compressor Accessories Fittings, 200PSI
- WYNNsky Air Compressor Accessories: We’re committed to providing outstanding value, top customer service and long-lasting, high-quality products to our customer.
- Brass Air Fittings with Spring: 1/4 Inch NPT Male Threads Size, most common connection size, spring whcih fix the fitting can prevent bending effectively.
- Application: Suitable for air transportation, pneumatic devices, pneumatic tools, air compressors, etc.
- Material: Nylon material, Anti-Corrosion, Abrasion Resistance, lightweight, Temperature range of -4 ℉ to +212 ℉.
- Product Standard: 1/4 inch Inner Diameter, 12 Feet length, 200PSI Working Pressure, 800 Bursting Pressure, 1/4 Inch NPT Thread Size brass air fittings.
5. WYNNsky 25 Feet Polyurethane Coiled Air Compressor Hose, 1/4 Inch MNPT Brass Swivel Air Fittings with Bend Restrictor
- Durable: Polyurethane material provides extreme flexibility without the hassle of twisting and kinking during use, or when stored. Polyurethane’s beneficial elasticity also allows the spiral air hose to return to resting form, even after continued use. Additionally, polyurethane material is extremely oil resistant.
- All Weather Use: If you’ll be working outside, on the move and in the elements, polyurethane hoses will make your job a lot easier, polyurethane material stays flexible even in subzero weather conditions, work temperature range of -20℃ to +60℃.
- Light Weight: polyurethane air hose is considered an “all-around” option. It weighs less than comparable hybrid and PVC options, which is a factor you’ll appreciate after you’ve dragged it around a job site all day.
- Air Hose Standard: 1/4 inch inner diameter is more suited to less powerful tasks, like inflating a tire or clean your garage; 25 feet length is more suitable when work in a small space when a longer length of air hose would simply air hose would hamper your ability to do a job. 120PSI Max working pressure, 450PSI brusting pressure.
- Brass Swivel Air Fittings: Accepts all types of 1/4 inch FNPT quick change and quick release air fittings, clear threads provide a tight, corrosion-resistant fit to help prevent drops in air pressure, bend restrictors in the hose itself prevent kinking and reduce the amount of wear and tear caused from over-flexing.
6. Heavy Duty Coiled Air Hose ID 1/4 Inch Polyurethane Air Compressor Coil Hose Solid Brass Coupler and Plug Recoil 1/4 inch x 25 feet
- Working temprature: 32-120°F; MAX working pressure: 150 PSI ; Burst pressure:600PSI (42 Bar)
- Compact Size: Hose can stretch to 25 feet when using and condense to 12” when not in use, the hose can spring back to coiled shape automatically when not in use.
- NOTE: Please don’t cut the air hose to connect any air fittings as the hose may have deformed during the curling
- No twists and Tangles: The couplers were equipped with straight end steel bend restrictors for easier set up to avoid hose twists, tangles and kinks.
- Applications: Use the recoil hose to transfer air in any industrial applications or household applications with air compressors or other pneumatic tools.
- ID 1/4” x25 FT recoil air hose with 1/4″ Quick fittings, Polyurethane material for high strength and durability
7. WYNNsky 1/4”×10ft Recoil PU Air Hose, Air Compressor Hose with Swivel Fittings and Bend Restrictors
- 1/4”×10ft recoil polyurethane air hose with 1/4”NPT female fittings.
- Coiled polyurethane hose for a wide range of industrial applications.
- Temperature range of -20 to +60℃.
- Max working pressure of 300 PSI.
- The product comes with 1 year quality warranty.
8. YOTOO Polyurethane Recoil Air Hose 1/4″ Inner Diameter by 25′ Long with Bend Restrictor, 1/4″ Industrial Quick Coupler and Plug, Blue
- FLEXIBLE IN COLD WEATHER: -40 degrees to +150 degrees F temperature range allows you to tackle your projects regardless of the environment
- 25 FEET-SELF COILING: 1/4 inch inner diameter by 25 feet long. This recoil air hose is much more compact light weight. When not in use. The coiled hose will snap back automatively for saving spacing and easy storage. It delivers up to 150 PSI for maximum working pressure.
- POLYURETHANE CONSTRUCTION: No tangles, anti kinking, abrasion resistance, durable and light weight.
- WARRANTY&SUPPORT: TWO YEAR limited warranty. If any problems, please feel free to contact us.
- COMES WITH QUICK CONNECT FITTINGS AND BEND RESTRICTORS: Installed 1/4″ heavy duty industrial quick coupler and plug for convenient to contact air compressor and air tools. Bend restrictors reduce kinking and help to increase the life of the hose. The quick coupler and plug CAN BE REMOVED by a wrench.
9. Recoil Air Hose Air Compressor Hose 1/4 Inch Nylon Coiled Hose 25 Feet 1/4 NPT Ends, Black
- 1/4″ male NPT steel fitting
- Spring bend restrictors reduce kinking and increase lifetime of the hose
- Coiled Nylon air hose with self-storing design spring back into coiled shape automatically
- Working Temperature: 32~120°F
- Braided nylon reinforcement for high strength and maximum working pressure: 200 PSI
10. Steelman 25-Foot 3/8-Inch ID Coiled Air Hose with Reusable 1/4-Inch NPT Brass Fittings, Quick Connect Universal AMT Style Coupler and T-Style Automotive Plug, Kink Resistant Polyurethane Tubing
- Included adapters – universal amt style quick connect coupler and t style automotive quick connect plug also included
- 25-foot length -coiled 25-foot long hose reaches across garages and workshops then contracts for compact storage
- Kink resistant – durable polyurethane tubing is highly kink-resistant and resists twisting and crushing
- Abrasion resistant – pu tubing offers excellent abrasion resistance, far superior to rubber and nylon hoses
- Reuseable fittings – comes pre-fit with two rigid and reuseable male 1/4-inch npt brass fittings
Best Coiled Air Hose Buying Guide
Before you put your hard-earned money into an item, it is important to thoroughly educate yourself on the current products and top alternatives on the market. The following list of the factors to think about before purchasing Coiled Air Hose in order to make the purchase much easier.
Similar to almost every product when you are considering buying Coiled Air Hose You should be asking yourself these questions:
How reputable are Coiled Air Hose against market competitors?
How long-lasting and durable are they? And how easy is it to maintain and fix them whether there’s a problem?
What are the benefits of buying Coiled Air Hose instead of other products?
What are the most important features and features of Coiled Air Hose? Are they worth it for what you need?
What are some of the positives and drawbacks of Coiled Air Hose and how do they affect your experience as a user?
Where can you purchase Coiled Air Hose and also repair or service it if required?
These are just a few of the inquiries you must seek out the solution to when you purchase the item. It is important to think about the fact that you might have additional queries and questions, as you are expected to.
These are just a few considerations that we believe are essential. Find detailed solutions to nearly all your questions with a little internet search or even by trying out the product in the shop.
The maintenance of your Coiled Air Hose data on our site current is one of our top priorities that is why we continuously update our websites. Find out more about our company using websites.We’d appreciate prompt feedback whether you believe anything we present here regarding Coiled Air Hose is inaccurate, irrelevant or inaccurate. We’re here for you at every step of the process. Get in touch with us. or, learn more about us to get a better understanding of our vision.