Comparison Chart for Top 4×36 Belt Sander
|1||WEN 6502T 4.3-Amp 4 x 36 in. Belt and 6 in. Disc Sander with Cast Iron Base||9.36||Check Price|
|2||POWERTEC 110060 4 x 24 Inch Sanding Belts | 40 Grit Aluminum Oxide Sanding Belt | Premium Sandpaper For Portable Belt Sander – 10 Pack||9.36||Check Price|
|3||Coceca Sanding Belts 4×36 Inch (2 of 60 80 120 180 240 400 Grits Each) for Belt Sander, 12 Packs||9.72||Check Price|
|4||Sackorange 4 x 36 Inch High Performance Silicon Carbide Sanding Belts – Premium Knife Sharpening Sanding Belts Assortment 120 240 400 600 800 and 1000 Grits – 6 Pack||9.62||Check Price|
|5||Sackorange 4 Pack 4 x 36 Inch Metal Grinding Zirconia Sanding Belts – 1 Pcs Each of 40 60 80 and 120 Grits Sanding Belt for Belt Sander (4 X 36 Inch)||9.74||Check Price|
|6||Makita 9403 4″ x 24″ Belt Sander, Teal||9.36||Check Price|
|7||BUCKTOOL BD4801 Bench Belt Sander 4 in. x 36 in Belt and 8 in. Disc Sander with 3/4HP Direct-drive Motor||9.6||Check Price|
|8||Makita 9404 4″ x 24″ Belt Sander, with Variable Speed , Blue||9.36||Check Price|
|9||POWERTEC 443620Z 4 x 36-Inch Metal Grinding Zirconia Sanding Belts, Assorted 3 Each of 24/60/ 120 Grits, 9 PK||9.58||Check Price|
|10||POWERTEC BD4600 Belt Disc Sander For Woodworking | 4 In. x 36 in. Belt Sander with 6 In. Sanding Disc||9.36||Check Price|
Our Recommendation on the 10 Best 4×36 Belt Sander
1. WEN 6502T 4.3-Amp 4 x 36 in. Belt and 6 in. Disc Sander with Cast Iron Base
- 4.3 Amp motor provides up to 3600 RPM
- Tension release lever provides for simple changes between sandpaper grits
- Two-in-one sanding machine includes both a 4-by-36 inch belt and a 6-by-6 inch disc
- Sturdy cast iron base prevents any heavy vibrations
- Belt tilts anywhere from 0 to 90 degrees
2. POWERTEC 110060 4 x 24 Inch Sanding Belts | 40 Grit Aluminum Oxide Sanding Belt | Premium Sandpaper For Portable Belt Sander – 10 Pack
- GRITTY: Available in a wide range of uniformed grit – 40/ 60/ 80 / 100/ 120/ 150/ 180/ 240/ 320/ 400 Grit
- PREMIUM GRADE: Made with our superior X-Weight clothed backing, an open coat aluminum oxide grain, and an impressive resin on resin bond that ensures long lasting performance
- USAGE: Works with an assortment of belt sanding machines and applications – providing a heavy duty stripping and sanding tool for wood, aluminum, fiberglass, rubber, plastic and non-ferrous metals
- CRAFTSMANSHIP: These 4”x24” sanding belts feature a heat and moisture resistant material, and were designed with expertly crafted seams that won’t break under pressure
3. Coceca Sanding Belts 4×36 Inch (2 of 60 80 120 180 240 400 Grits Each) for Belt Sander, 12 Packs
- Grit: 2 of 60/80/120/180/240/400 Grits Each
- Size: 4×36 inch (100*915mm)
- Material: Premium Aluminum Oxide grain
- Application: It is mainly used for wood /aluminum /metal /glass /plastic /stone etc.
- Compatibility: Suitable for 4×36-Inch belt sander
4. Sackorange 4 x 36 Inch High Performance Silicon Carbide Sanding Belts – Premium Knife Sharpening Sanding Belts Assortment 120 240 400 600 800 and 1000 Grits – 6 Pack
- Silicon carbide grain, closed coat, heavy duty y-weight polyester cloth backing.
- Fully waterproof material. Can be run wet or dry. Heavy backing.
- Silicon Carbide sander belts are best for sanding of: glass, stone, granite, cement, composites, plastics and light metal finishing.
- Precision engineered bi-directional tape joint, anti-clogging stearate, and resin over resin bonding for long belt life
- 6 PCS Assortment includes one each of 120 / 240 / 400 / 600 / 800 / 1000 Grits.
5. Sackorange 4 Pack 4 x 36 Inch Metal Grinding Zirconia Sanding Belts – 1 Pcs Each of 40 60 80 and 120 Grits Sanding Belt for Belt Sander (4 X 36 Inch)
- Wet or dry applications,Ideal for a multitude of applications, especially when deburring, shaping, weld removal, dimensioning, finishing and tool and blade sharpening
- Resin bonded for optimum heat resistance,Cuts fast and cool, thus avoiding work material burn
- Precision engineered bi-directional tape joint, anti-clogging stearate to reduce heat and buildup resin over resin bonding for long belt life
- Zirconia alumina grain ,closed coat ,Medium hardness cloth backing
- Each 1 PCS for 40 60 80 and 120 Grits Metal Grinding Zirconia Sanding Belts
6. Makita 9403 4″ x 24″ Belt Sander, Teal
- Large front grip is positioned for operator comfort
- 4″ wide belt with a speed of 1,640 ft./min. for fast material removal
- Labyrinth construction seals and protects motor and bearings from dust and debris for longer tool life
- Low noise (84dB) for operator comfort
- Innovative design for sanding flush to wall with nose and side of sander
7. BUCKTOOL BD4801 Bench Belt Sander 4 in. x 36 in Belt and 8 in. Disc Sander with 3/4HP Direct-drive Motor
- PROFESSIONAL DESING: Combining decades of woodworking experience, we have created a machine that is more suitable for users. 2 work tables for both disc and belt, 2 dust ports allows a dustfree operation when connecting with a dust collector, and sturdy cast aluminum base with rubber foot prevents vibrations
- MAINTENANCE FREE: This sander use no belt, no gear, so you don’t have to adjust the cog belt tension, change damage cog belt like before, but if you want to sharpen metal, change the sanding belt/disc then you will be good to go
- POWERFUL MOTOR: The belt and disc sander is directly driven by the motor shaft, 3/4 HP High Power Motor and 3450 RPM Disc Speed provide efficient and stable output
- FLEXIBLE BELT: This belt of the benchtop belt sander is 4×36-inch and 80-grit, and it can be placed horizontally or vertically to meet various needs, the cast aluminum worktable can be tilted 0-45 degrees, this makes this machine better suitable for all kinds of woodworking jobs
- STABLE DISC: The diameter of the disk is 8-inch, a heavy steel cover is added to prevent the disc from shaking. There is a miter gauge appliable for fixing the angle of the wood, and the cast aluminum work table also can be adjusted
8. Makita 9404 4″ x 24″ Belt Sander, with Variable Speed , Blue
- Innovative design for sanding flush to wall with nose and side of sander
- Low noise (84dB) for operator comfort
- Auto-tracking belt system tracks belt without adjustment
- Powerful 8.8 AMP motor for faster material removal
- Long 16.4 ft. power cord for easier maneuverability
9. POWERTEC 443620Z 4 x 36-Inch Metal Grinding Zirconia Sanding Belts, Assorted 3 Each of 24/60/ 120 Grits, 9 PK
- INCLUDES: 4 x 36 inch sanding belts (9 pack)
- ZIRCONIA ALUMINA: Our zirconia sanding belts are self-sharpening as they cut and work best under high pressure to expose newer sharper edges
- VERSATILITY: The combination of grit, abrasive, y-weight backing and closed coat design makes this sander belt perfect for applications such as de-burring, shaping, weld removal, finishing and tool and can be even be used as a knife blade sharpener
- RESIN BONDED: For optimum heat resistance; great for ferrous and nonferrous metal, and for harder wood stock
- 60 GRIT: Sandpaper is extra coarse and ideal for quick removal of material, initial stage sanding for projects such as hardwood flooring
10. POWERTEC BD4600 Belt Disc Sander For Woodworking | 4 In. x 36 in. Belt Sander with 6 In. Sanding Disc
- Power: enhanced with a quiet but powerful 120V, 60 Hz, 1/2 HP (peak), 4. 3 amp induction motor delivers 1900 FPM For the belt and 3600 RPM for disc speed
- Dust pickup: This belt and disc sander Combo includes one 2-1/4” dust port which provides a tidy and effective dust collection
- Features: a 6-1/2 x 8-3/4 inch cast aluminum table that provides exceptional work support and tilts up to 45 degrees, precision tracking system, a safety key switch, and a quick release belt change; sturdy cast iron base and mounting hole prevent wobbling and walking
- Includes: heavy duty belt and disc sander combination flaunts a 4”x36” sanding belt, 6” sanding disc, A belt with 0° -90° tilt including a work support, a disc work table with 0° – 45° tilt, a heavy duty miter gauge, and a dust port
- 2-1 design: sanding machine is equipped with both, an abrasive Belt and disc Combo, large enough and perfectly sized to handle an assortment of sanding and woodworking applications
Best 4×36 Belt Sander Buying Guide
It’s your choice to select the best 4×36 Belt Sander. But you should not to purchase a product that will not be a good fit for you. There are some aspects you need to be aware of to get the best product.
Here are the points you should never overlook:
Meet the needs of the client:
The first consideration is whether the Top 4×36 Belt Sander fits your need. If you’re looking for something that will perform the job you want it to, think about the products made for the work. Also, you can choose the one you have if it really meets your needs.
Money to spend:
It it is your responsibility to figure out what amount you’re willing to invest in this 4×36 Belt Sander. It could be a challenge if you buy an item that does not be within your budget. It is more beneficial to choose the product that’s within your budget. If it disappoints, you can quickly change it.
The features will tell you what you can expect of this 4×36 Belt Sander. Be careful not to choose a model that will not meet your needs or fails to satisfy you. Check that the 4×36 Belt Sander is able to satisfy your requirements.
The quality must be on par with this 4×36 Belt Sander regardless of whether it’s new or used. Review the materials used for making this 4×36 Belt Sander and determine if they last long. In addition, it is entirely up to you if you’re looking for something that’s durable or not. You can pick from the offered options based upon your preferences.
Available or Rare Product:
You must also think about the accessibility of 4×36 Belt Sander in the marketplace. If the product is in stock, then you can easily locate one at any time and wait for it. But whether it’s rare, then you will have to wait until a second batch comes out before buying one.
Guarantee or Warranty:
After we buy a new 4×36 Belt Sander, we want to ensure that it’s running smoothly and will not become damaged easily. Look for the information you will find in the warranty. In some cases this could be a fear of getting back your money whether you discover a problem on the product.
Don’t forget to check the feedback of other customers on 4×36 Belt Sander. You can access it on their official site and if they have blogs, you could follow their updates to see what other people have to say about them.
After buying this 4×36 Belt Sander it is necessary to have an avenue to get in contact with them to discuss any questions or other queries regarding the product. Some of the companies have a customer service hotline that you are able to contact. It would be best if the company has an online helpdesk , where you can post your query.
In keeping with these requirements We selected our Best 4×36 Belt Sander. Are we done now? Sure! To give you latest and relevant information, we constantly update our website.Our final filtering stage is reader satisfaction, since we place it at top of our priority list. Thanks for all your support! Let us know if any of 4×36 Belt Sander included here is not correct or outdated, out of date, irrelevant or otherwise inappropriate. Feel free to send us suggestions and comments. We will keep our list updated regularly by taking into account your input.